News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for titleofshow123

Member Name: titleofshow123
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: The Official 'Bad High School Productions on YouTube' Megathread
 Jan 24 2010, 12:46:55 AM
Heres a rent school production with Harrison Chad as Roger..........interesting. Their Maureen has a sick voice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz1XmrEQ17E

Adam Family Ticket Help!!
 Jan 10 2010, 02:53:42 PM
So I went of ticketmaster looking for tickets to The Adams Family. I was willing to spend full price for my dad's birthday present (huge adams family fan) and i looked over several dates and couldn't fine one day that decent seats. I was wondering why there is no good seats left (seeing as i doubt their almost sold out through july) and how I can get good seats for this show
re: RAGTIME, BYE BYE BIRDIE on TDF
 Dec 12 2009, 02:58:27 PM
I bought Ragtime tickets for tonight, and Bye Bye Birdie tickets for a week and a half both through tdf. Has anyone seen either shows recently through tdf and how were the seats?
re: joanne jefferson coat???
 Mar 25 2009, 10:19:58 PM
I'm not looking for identical but something along the lines of or similar to the original is what i'm going for.
joanne jefferson coat???
 Mar 25 2009, 10:14:01 PM
Ok so I have been a follower on this site but I never wrote before so please don't shoot me. I know a lot of people on this bored are against Rent: School-Edition but my high school is doing it. We have been searching everywhere to find that Joanne black leather trench coat with the white print design on it and just don't know where to get it!! I tried google and that failed, and I did a search on here before writing on the walls and nothing turned up. So if anyone can point me in the right dire
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You