News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BAHWAAA

BAHWAAA Profile Photo
Member Name: BAHWAAA
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Stephanie J Birthday
 Sep 19 2009, 12:46:14 PM
Happy Birthday Stephanie J Block
Hope your day is spent with lots of love. Looking forward to your next project . . . Hope something is coming up soon.

Many Happy Return and Long Life

re: The next Mary Poppins on Broadway will be...anyone??
 Aug 12 2009, 09:32:42 PM
Block has played Mary Poppins in LA and yes she's truly able to hit high notes. I've heard her hit a high F
re: Why Does '9 TO 5' Have Any More Credibility Than 'Rock of Ages'?
 Jun 6 2009, 02:05:02 PM
Why does 9 to 5 have more credibility and a better tourist pull than Rock of Ages?

1. Dolly Parton is a beloved woman all over the world. This in it self can draw people to NYC from many parts of the world (not to say the SOUTH) Nominating this show would have been a smart financial move.

2. It was such a relevant subject matter that was not just prevalent in the 80's, but also reflects 2009 woman work base (the glass ceiling may not be as thick as the ?80 however it

re: Stephanie J. Block
 May 27 2009, 12:46:55 AM
Hope she sings some of her new CD songs at Birdland. Would love it if she and Sebastian do something together!!!
re: If Funny Girl Came Back To Broadway...?
 May 21 2009, 10:22:25 PM
Madbrain . . . Why would you not say that SJB is/can be Fanny Brice? IMHO yes she can and is . . . it may not have been your intent to disparage SJB, however your comment is completely absurd in itself. My thoughts and opinions are as valid as yours.

This comment Madbrain . . .totally un-called-for

"Stephanie J. Block is this decade's "Fanny Brice".'

It's difficult to give credibility to any post that begins with a sentence like that.

re: If Funny Girl Came Back To Broadway...?
 May 21 2009, 01:41:00 PM
Stephanie J. Block is this decade's "Fanny Brice". Many say she is not funny enough . . . well she hasn't had the chance to show Broadway how funny she really is!!!! If you've ever spoken with her, she comes up with one liners all the time. Isn't that what Fanny did through out her life. Given the chance to do the role she would be stellar!!! The back stage folk at 9 - 5 are laughing all the time at her comedy.
re: 9 TO 5 on the Today Show (Video)
 May 21 2009, 01:22:00 PM
Great video clip. Thanks Popular!!! I also believe all three ladies are wonderful. Yes, Stephanie is very articulate. She could be a talk show host. I loved 9-5. Seen it 7 times. I thought it deserved many more Tony noms than was received.
 May 17 2009, 07:05:09 AM
Stephanie's new CD is BRILLIANT. There is such a variety of wonderful songs. I can't wait to get my hard copy. I have the iTunes, but need something to play while driving!!

Just love that woman!!!! I hope her CD goes Platinum!!!!!

Best of Luck on "This Place I know"

Apr 16 2009, 03:50:56 PM
i've already pre-ordered 2 copies!! I am excited to hear her version of "I will always love you" with Dolly Parton. Should be interesting.
re: rOcKS @ '9 to 5'
 Apr 9 2009, 10:33:31 AM
Keep writing about your experiences at 9 - 5. I will be seeing it later this month. The more comments I read the better/or not - feel about seeing the show.

Thanks all. I'm brand new to this board

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You