News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwayBallyBoo

BroadwayBallyBoo Profile Photo
Member Name: BroadwayBallyBoo
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Autograph color 8x10 of John Tartaglia
 Feb 12 2006, 04:52:36 PM
Does anyone know you I can contact for an autograph color photo of John Tartaglia, I like him and Johnny and the Sprites.
re: John Tartaglia
 Feb 12 2006, 04:39:34 PM
Thank you so much. Now how can I can an autograph picture of John. Who do I contact?
John Tartaglia
 Feb 12 2006, 09:53:07 AM
Can someone send me the correct link to John's new website. Please.
re: Filming Woman in White
 Feb 11 2006, 01:54:07 PM
Very sad about woman in white both shows closing, I would like to see it filmed but with only Michael as Count Fosco and I doubt if he would do it. Shame.
re: Moments in shows that make you cry
 Feb 11 2006, 01:19:54 PM
The end of Phantom when Michael Crawford was crying and screamed Christine.
John Tartaglia
 Feb 11 2006, 01:18:04 PM
Where is that guy from Avenue Q and Johnny and the Sprites and what is he doing anyone know I don't think I spelled his name right.

re: Michael Crawford Concert Tour ?
 May 8 2005, 11:46:21 AM
On a tour if it is an every city tour it is draining a different city every night. But Michael just maybe playing some cities at random. Than it would be to bad for him.
re: Michael Crawford Concert Tour ?
 May 7 2005, 01:17:53 PM
I donot understand why Michael would do a US tour. It takes more engry to tour and sing. Than perform 7 days a week I don't know. But I was wishing he would return as Count Fosco in NY. But his tours are good.
re: POTO ending
 May 7 2005, 01:09:55 PM
When I saw Phantom in NY with Crawford in it. The end he gets into the chair and disappears only the mask it left for meg to find no killing. Maybe in the new movie they kill the phantom I have not seen it yet also there is a sword fight.
re: The 'Phantom' Chandelier
 May 6 2005, 10:33:35 PM
The Chandelier was the best part of the show I was sitting underneath it at the Majestic Theatre in NY. It was huge and when Crawford was swinging it from a rope, I got a good look at him in the box above me , he winked at me. We had a great evening.
re: Crawford's and Ball's singing
 Apr 24 2005, 12:49:09 PM
PLUS there were many a day when I was stressed out I would put on one of Michael's tape and it soothed me and I would listen before I went to bed. He has a great voice. I don't think we heard the last from Michael Crawford!!!!!!!!
re: Crawford's and Ball's singing
 Apr 24 2005, 12:08:24 PM
Mr.Roxy That makes me angry Michael C is only 63 when he wants to retire he will, that doesnot make him ready for the coffin. Michael just had bad luck with this flu as you get older you have trouble fighting off these things Micheal C is a trooper.
re: Crawford
 Apr 23 2005, 02:20:34 PM
Thanks for answering....It is not only the fat suit... Michael has fought with illness since he was a child but this flu and viral colitis took hold of him. He is 63 and I don't think Michael would want to play Count Fosco if he can't give 100% he is not 54 anymore when I saw him in Phantom and that took a lot of energy out of him. I can only wish him the best to recovery and hopes he does come to New York.
re: Christina Applegate on Regis and Kelly.
 Apr 23 2005, 01:23:50 PM
I saw her on the today show yesterday. At first I donot know who it was. Her hair is shorter but she can sing and dance.
Crawford
 Apr 23 2005, 01:21:01 PM
Anyone know the true story behind the Woman in White in London I was told Crawford was fired. I thought he was sick since Jan. with the flu and viral colitis and just was to weak to come back. What is the truth and I guess crawford will not come to NY to star in the show. I really dislike Anthony Andrews, Micheal Ball I can put up with. But the new cast no.
re: What was the first cast recording you bought?
 Mar 4 2005, 12:05:46 PM
I laugh at this, being that my late father was in the music business he met a lot of actors in NY. My first cast recording was an off broadway production of The Prince and the Pauper with a very young John Davidson before he was known. Than West side story.
re: Count Fosco in the USA - Suggestions for Crawford's role ?
 Mar 4 2005, 11:58:39 AM
Why do some of you hate Crawford??? I have read some unkind words on here...He is a nice man, hard to work with but nice, just bad luck, with his health.
 Mar 4 2005, 11:13:20 AM
Also Michael is really sick, first the gastric flu that turned in viral colitis which is a bastard to have.
 Mar 4 2005, 11:10:25 AM
To your statement Michael is returning as Count Fosco May 2, and there is still talk he will go to NY to play the count maria is going.
Michael Crawford
 Jan 20 2005, 12:45:29 PM
Well I was wrong Michael was 63 yesterday, I do hope he gets rid of the gastric flu, I had it no fun. Looking forward to when the woman in white cd is release in the US and the show comes here. I heard all good things about it. Chow......
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You