News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for brittyluvsbway

Member Name: brittyluvsbway
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Legally Blonde - Becky Gulsvig can sing
 Jun 8 2009, 02:12:38 PM
I thought she less than impressive. i've seen laura bell on broadway and she was 100 million times better! becky is just, i don't know, i just hated it.
re: Tony loser with most legitimate gripe
 Jun 8 2009, 02:08:34 PM
if they can go on stage and do what is apparently tony worthy, then they can give a decent speech. being 13 is not an excuse, its not like they can't form their own sentences.
re: Songs involving 'SEASONS'
 May 19 2009, 02:41:39 PM
I Don't Remember Christmas from "Starting Here, Starting Now."

it's a really good song.

re: Should Actors Who Kiss Get Vaccinated?
 May 16 2009, 09:51:29 PM
while we're at it lets stop kissing our spouses too, we could get sick from them. oh, and everyone should be vaccinated before they get new love interests or lovers, just incase.

seriously, it may not always be pleasant to "french kiss" our fellow actors, but its part of the biz. if you want the audience to believe you're in love, you've gotta have a big, passionate kiss. maybe not always, but i know that when i see it, it gives me a warm fuzzy inside. so im guessing most people feel t

re: What musical to put on?
 May 16 2009, 02:27:01 PM
Well, with the mindset that it is stealing, then none of us should ever perform any material for any show ever again. not for voice recitals, youtube, nothing. only when in a professional production.
re: Unpopular Opinions You Hold
 Apr 30 2009, 10:49:39 AM

i think legally blonde is a phenomenal show.

i think wicked is good, but highly overrated.

re: Legally Blonde for 4 and 6 year old
 Apr 21 2009, 01:46:28 PM
Yes, i was talking about your comment.

im not hating on you, im just curious why you didn't like it.

RENT audition
 Apr 21 2009, 01:45:21 PM
the community theatre in my area is doing Rent and I am trying to think of an appropriate song.

the audition isn't for months, but i always like to have things sort of picked out and in the back of my mind way ahead of time.

i was thinking of doing "Number 5 With a Bullet" from High Fidelity. It has a nice rock/soul feel to it.

What do you guys think?

re: Legally Blonde for 4 and 6 year old
 Apr 21 2009, 01:39:12 PM
that's highly negative.

why didn't you like it?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You