News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mweitz

Member Name: mweitz
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Billy Elliot Seating Question
 Jun 15 2009, 07:58:12 PM
a great seat for Billy is the " partial view" right orchestra, you miss none of the action only a bit of the kitchen scene but no biggie. i have sat there before and love it. the seats at $81.50 basically the cheapest they have besides the $41.50 which are extremly hard to get you have to get those seats like months in advance and they are rear mezz not bad though. i just purchased partial view orchestra today for july so they are available =)
re: The new Billy Elliot love thread
 Apr 26 2009, 12:21:35 AM
right definetly luck of the draw, i absolutley LOVE trent as billy but i do want to see the other 3! im going to try and student rush next week so ill see what happens! btw how was keean! i see him all the time at dance class, i would love to see him as micheal!
re: The new Billy Elliot love thread
 Apr 25 2009, 11:30:04 PM
Hi Everyone! so iv'e seen the show three time each time with trent and i'm trying to catch another billy so with this thread im sure ill get to see another billy! i hada question for gerdith: i just wanted to know how you have seen the show so many times! do you just student rush alot or you buy regular tickets??
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You