News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ryantbo2

ryantbo2 Profile Photo
Member Name: ryantbo2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

How much longer for ON YOUR FEET?
 Sep 2 2016, 09:55:51 PM

actually it has been on TDF a few times  usually 40% off

NYC Theatres' stage door addresses
 Mar 28 2016, 12:10:08 PM

LizzieCurry said: "So use those.  If I could find for the theater Im looking for I would which is why I responded and then asked the question as well  But thanks for your help

"

Mar 28 2016, 12:08:21 PM

actually I always thought the same until Adam Jacobs in Aladdin told me to send something to him at the stage door address since it gets to him quicker.  Also I know that Studio 54 has a separate stage door address.  Mail gets left with stage manager right at the door instead of going up to the theater mail rook - sorted and then delivered.  I always sent that way until Adam told me there was a stage door address

Mar 28 2016, 12:03:31 PM

been googling but so far only coming up with main addresses or stage door locations

NYC Theatre's stage door addresses
 Mar 28 2016, 09:59:07 AM

actually I found out from my friend in Aladdin that there are separate address for the theater stage doors and it gets to the actors much quicker.  I am trying to track down a few myself or find a site that has them listed

Jennifer Hudson Stagedoor
 Nov 29 2015, 05:42:53 PM

was Fri night

Nov 29 2015, 04:44:55 PM

Just wanted to post update Was outside Color Purple and security announced Jennifer was ill and not signing. It was a small crowd and before long she came out and started signing and posing. She wasnt speaking to save her voice but her smile was great!!  We were against the gate and she came right over.  I told her that the show was my friends daughters 1st ever and she wanted to see Jennifer.  Jennifer gave a huge smile shook her hand, signed the poster the playbill and posed

Nov 21 2015, 07:57:30 AM

Yeah def been my experience any time I have stage doored is that at night you have a much better chance - unless they sneak out another door laugh

Nov 21 2015, 12:37:27 AM

Yep def know that - that's why we are attending Friday evening  

Nov 20 2015, 06:05:05 PM

Thanks  I just got off the phone with her mom and she said all she has been talking about is the show and hopefully taking a selfie with Jennifer  I told her no guarantees but I know she is hoping for that

Hamilton and FN Fan Mail
 Nov 20 2015, 12:38:40 PM

Matthew Morrison has been great responding to fan mail.  Signing pics and playbills.  A reply to a letter is usally a bit tougher as that takes the actors a lot more time then just signing something.  And yeah make sure you send a SASE

Nov 20 2015, 12:36:40 PM

Hi All - I'm bringing a friends daughter to her 1st Broadway Show - The Color Purple.  She is a HUGE JHud fan.  I was wondering if anyone has stagedoored the show and if Jennifer has been signing or taking pics.  I would love to surprise this kid with meeting Jennifer at the stage door.  Thanks

Jake Gyllenhaal Stage door
 Dec 22 2014, 03:57:13 PM
I promise to make my new years resolution to not be odious HogansHero if you resolve to not be so pompous. Having worked in theater and admin with professional theatres - it would never cross my mind to take a photo at the theater OR text. Most of us do know how to follow decorum. I too loath the autograph hounds dbreak who just show up at a theatre with a stack of Playbills or photos to sell on EBay. As a fan though a signed Playbill or a photo of the actor that I admire is a great souvenir
 Dec 22 2014, 03:48:27 PM
sorry had to laugh - Perez Hilton would love this
 Dec 21 2014, 11:19:11 AM
Planning on seeing Constellations on the 27th and was wondering if anyone has stage doored after the show and if Jake is signing. He was really inconsistent with If There Is I Haven’t Found It Yet
Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
 Dec 21 2014, 11:09:27 AM
sent pic to Idina when show was in previews - never got back.
The Last Ship Stage Door
 Dec 21 2014, 11:07:50 AM
he has been signing
Rocky Preview Shutdowns
 Feb 22 2014, 11:51:00 AM
no need to be nasty I am a theater actor as well and understand live theater BUT 3 delays like that when the night before ran smoothly in the performance before AND 1 hour in delays is a bit much! And get previews all the time but NEVER had this experience with

Mothers and Sons Previews
 Feb 22 2014, 10:55:19 AM
not sure how much different it is going to be but saw the run at Bucks County Playhouse. Great performances and Tyne Daly is a powerhouse. Want to go back and see if they make changes
Rocky Previews
 Feb 22 2014, 10:53:39 AM
So disappointed in last nights (2/22) production of Rocky. 3 times in Act 1 the curtain was brought down to correct technical problems. What I don't get is that friends saw Thursday evening and it was flawless

At intermission they gave away free drinks - which extended the normal 15 minute intermission an additional 10 minutes. I wish they had given the audience tickets to come back and see it - cause breaking it up like that really broke the show

The actors seemed frustrated b

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You