News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for justxbreathe

justxbreathe Profile Photo
Member Name: justxbreathe
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

In light of Valentines day, what is your favorite broadway love song?
 Feb 12 2010, 09:42:41 AM
"Perfect for You" from the Off-Broadway production of Next to Normal.
re: Next To Normal on TDF. A seating question
 Oct 22 2009, 10:38:21 PM
The one time I bought TDF tickets for Next to Normal the seats were in the back of the orchestra all the way on the left side. It wasn't bad at all. As someone else posted, the only thing you miss is the beginning of "I'm Alive." TDF tickets in general are random and subject to availability. When I saw The Apple Tree through TDF, I was in the rear mezzanine on the right, but when I saw Speed The Plow through TDF, I was front row of the orchestra on the left side. You never know for sure what you
re: National Equality March Sightings
 Oct 12 2009, 11:59:15 AM
Stephen Schwartz was on one of the BroadwayImpact buses, and saw Blake Daniels a couple of times.
re: Next to Normal rush lately
 Sep 13 2009, 05:24:08 PM
I got to the rush line around 7:50 today and was 18th in line. I ended up leaving five minutes after I got to rush because I decided to go to broadway on broadway instead, but I probably would've gotten a ticket if I had waited.
berger replacement
 Sep 12 2009, 09:05:09 PM
Gavin should be on tomorrow since it's a one show day. Or at least he was on last Sunday.
re: Why I think the teenagers are flocking to Next To Normal...And why I th
 Aug 7 2009, 01:24:11 PM
I'm 18 and I can totally relate to Next to Normal. I relate a lot to Natalie, as I think most other teens do. I don't relate to her specific issues because nobody in my family has had a mental illness, but there is a lot more to relate to than that. I can relate to feeling invisible sometimes and wanting to escape my family and the issues that come with them. I can also relate to striving for perfection and always falling short. Natalie's insecurities and self-destructive relationship with Henry
re: Perfect Original Casts
 Jul 15 2009, 04:13:40 PM
-the current revival of Hair.
-Next to Normal
-[Title of Show]
-Passing Strange
-The Black Suits (It played at the summer play festival, so it counts, right?)

re: Drugs in musicals ?
 Jul 1 2009, 05:08:30 PM

re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
 Jun 15 2009, 01:23:02 PM
***SPOILERS***

I don't think there's anything sexual about the relationship Diana has with Gabe. Yes they're closer than the average mother and son, but not in an inappropriate way. During "I Dreamed A Dance" Diana is saying bye to Gabe even though she doesn't really want to, that's why they're very close during that song. The only time I sense seduction is during "There's A World" and it's not sexual seduction, it's Gabe seducing Diana to commit suicide so that they can always be toge

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You