News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for CurtainUp4

Member Name: CurtainUp4
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Tickets Refunds
 Mar 18 2020, 11:04:53 AM

I received a refund for Little Shop tickets (for Easter weekend bought from Telecharge) on March 12.  I didn't contact them at all nor did I get any notification from them, I just happened to check my statement and saw the refund.

Off-broadway still open?
 Mar 12 2020, 05:22:37 PM

Little Shop definitely canceled through 4/12.  From their website:

"Following governmental guidelines and rising concerns about the coronavirus pandemic, the producers of LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS have announced that performances have been cancelled beginning Thursday, March 12. The closure will be in effect through April 12, 2020. For inquiries regarding refunds/exchanges, please contact your original point of purchase."

Broadway Ensemble songs for Wedding?
 Jan 17 2020, 10:25:16 AM

"To Life" from Fiddler?  Love when this was sung at Lin-Manuel's wedding, with a few changes to the lyrics.

Do 2019 Audiences Know They Aren't Suppose To Film The Show?
 Mar 18 2019, 08:42:21 AM

It's distraction enough to other audience members when someone starts taking video or pictures during a show, but then when an usher comes down the aisle and shines a flashlight on the person to get them to stop, and the person ignores the flashlight, then the usher waves the flashlight even more to get their attention, it becomes a much bigger distraction.

When I attended a performance of Clueless, a young audience member one row in front of me took video frequently but had her ph

Lifespan of a Fact Rush
 Jan 9 2019, 08:24:52 AM

I believe there is no show today, so hopefully the people there aren't trying to get tickets for today!

Dear Evan Hansen and Kids
 Sep 26 2018, 01:44:49 PM

You could read the script that's available for purchase and decide from there if it's appropriate.

London Rush/Lottery
 Feb 26 2018, 08:44:28 PM

I'm not sure about rush tickets, but regarding options for cheap tickets in London, there is a TKTS ticket booth in Leicester Square.  Although they sell discounted tickets a few days in advance, from what I understand the deepest discounts are for same-day tickets.  https://officiallondontheatre.com/tkts/

Also, "Cursed Child" has the "Friday Forty" where on Fridays at 1pm London time, 40 tickets are released for the following week at 40 pounds for both parts through their website.

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Nov 15 2017, 02:15:09 PM

Holding G104 $413 with fees for tonight, will release at 2:20 pm.  Hoping it will go to someone here who actually wants to go instead of to a scalper.  Good luck to everyone looking for tickets!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You