News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Hourglass Song

Member Name: Hourglass Song
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

NETWORK Previews
 Dec 6 2018, 11:26:37 PM

Oh Belasco... Oh TodayTix… I was in D7 in the balcony and this was my view. Nothing on my tickets said "partial." Blessedly, no one was next to me, so I leaned to the right the whole show. (Since there was no intermission, it would have been disruptive to actually move seats, and I was already bonding with the nice elderly woman to my left.)

Regarding Tatiana, she really pulled me out of the show. When she was being shouty, it was fine, so I wonder if it's a projecting-for-stage thing. Whenever she had to make her voice fill the space, her line readings were so bizarre, like she had no control over how they were coming out of her mouth.

I imagine Bryan Cranston will be one of those folks who, despite the amount of screens here, I'll be delighted to say I saw live 30 years from now. Just magnificent.

Has anyone seen SCANDALOUS lately...?
 Nov 15 2012, 04:04:32 PM
First of all, did anyone go on 11/9? During the "Look at that girl" song, some huge fan or something made a racket and they had to hold the show - any word on what that was? (My guess was cooling fan for the lights.) Carolee swooped her cape to exit like a superhero. She's hilarious, and I was totally blown away by her voice (I've never seen her in something before). I really hope her next thing offers her more to work with. I'm now a Carmello Convert, and I want to see whatever she does next. <
re: The new Billy Elliot love thread
 May 15 2009, 03:14:42 PM
Hi everyone. I'm a huge "Billy Elliot" fan and recently I've been checking "We Are Billy Elliot" every day and, of course, entering the giveaways. For a while now they have been advertising that on May 15th along with the Gregory Jbara video would be a chance to win a dance class with the Billys, which sounded like the best prize there could be-- but today it's just listed as a cast recording! Does anyone know why this changed, or if there's going to be another chance?
re: Worst show YOU HAVE BEEN IN?
 May 12 2009, 09:23:08 PM
"She Loves Me," Senior Year of High School. The show itself wasn't bad, but it came as a disappointment after we were supposed to do a "school-friendly" version of Avenue Q that, it turns out, didn't exist at that time. Things were so not together that people started de-inviting their friends to see it.

At the last minute it looked like we had a pretty good production when the student playing Mr. Maracek accidentally ate mustard, to which he had a severe allergic reaction. The Detective

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You