News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for lelemaple2

Member Name: lelemaple2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Broadway Performers From Your Town
 Jul 24 2005, 10:03:26 AM
I went to high school with Jennifer Savelli, who was last seen in The Boy From Oz...she and I lived on the same street as children and rode our bikes together, but then I went to Catholic grade school...but we reconnected in high school and she had moved to another street by then.
re: Hugh.mmmmmmmm. Hugh
 Jun 6 2005, 10:13:29 PM
He is fabulous...I miss him too, and after meeting him last year, I can't wait for more....
re: Role you want?
 Oct 18 2004, 03:15:16 PM
No, I mean Peter Allen
re: Role you want?
 Oct 18 2004, 02:46:28 PM
For you men out there, how about Peter Allen?
re: Who Else Misses.....
 Oct 17 2004, 01:21:58 PM
I saw that article too....this man has to come back to Broadway in the next few years....let's hope.....
re: Happy Birthday to Hugh Jackman!!
 Oct 12 2004, 09:22:29 AM
I love the man dearly, but I totally agree with you...he looks at least 40-45 to me, but it could be that I saw the show towards the end when he looked like he had aged quite a bit from exhaustion...he's still gorgeous anyways!!!
Happy Birthday to Hugh Jackman!!
 Oct 11 2004, 06:38:43 PM
Since he's back at home in Australia, it's already the morning of October 12th, so let's wish Hugh a happy 36th birthday!!!
Who Else Misses.....
 Oct 10 2004, 05:56:03 PM
Hugh Jackman? It's been a full month since the last performance of TBFO, and I miss all the hoopla and the talent that he exudes...he'll be back someday, I'm sure, but I really miss him and his presence...anyone else agree?

Hugh's birthday is on the 12th, so I hope that he has a fabulous day!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You