News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TheaterGeek

Member Name: TheaterGeek
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Diana going to Netflix  Aug 12 2020, 10:05:20 AM

https://variety.com/2020/legit/news/diana-musical-netflix-broadway-1234732793/ This a legitimate enough news source for you guys?

Has Blake Jenner been in Cyrano since Wednesday?  Dec 23 2019, 04:41:34 PM

ModernMillie3 said: "They didn't often stage door anyways, but they seemed to all have a great time at the cast party."

I am surprised, especially with Peter Dinklage still being very popular for Game of Thrones fans. It seemed like a low-key theater, no barricades or anything. Thanks ModernMillie3

Has Blake Jenner been in Cyrano since Wednesday?  Dec 23 2019, 11:13:32 AM

Did anyone ever try to meet the actors after the performance at the stage door? I wonder if Blake tried to remain incognito out after the news broke.

New Josh Franklin interview  Oct 31 2019, 03:47:00 PM

I had the pleasure of interviewing Josh about the new production of Cyrano last week. We also talked about his previous Broadway credits including The Prom, Jersey Boys, Anything Goes, Ghost and Grease. Josh was quite candid about what led him to acting. Check it out here: http://theactorsaudience.com/portfolioitems/josh-franklin

Betrayal Seating Discussion  Sep 18 2019, 12:33:55 PM

I am seeing this tonight and am excited! Any new reports on the stage door? Are they still not doing photos with the actors? Still blocking off access to people who didn't see the show? Anyone sit in I seat 20? Looking for reports on the view from there!

Betrayal Previews  Sep 18 2019, 12:32:26 PM

I am seeing this tonight and am excited! Any new reports on the stage door? Are they still not doing photos with the actors? Still blocking off access to people who didn't see the show?

Betrayal Seating Discussion  Aug 23 2019, 12:40:07 PM

I ended up getting a $25 ticket (Row I, seat 20) for a performance in September. The seat right next to mine was $159. I can't imagine the view will be that different from that seat. Can't wait to see the show.

Betrayal Previews  Aug 16 2019, 01:12:01 PM

There is only one set of exit doors which is how you also enter. It is sandwiched between two other theaters so the only way in or out is through the front entrance. I would get out as quickly as possible in order to get a spot.

Betrayal Previews  Aug 16 2019, 10:32:27 AM

For anyone wondering about the stage door, last night they barricaded off people who were there before the show got out (quite a few people were from the night before who didn't even get a shot that night because of the massive crowd). They then sectioned off the entire length of the sidewalk from the exit to the theater all the way to the end of the doors. Only ticket holders were allowed in that area. All 3 signed. Charlie and Tom signed for a ton of people and took a few selfies, altho

Tommy Bracco on Big Brother  Jul 22 2019, 11:30:03 PM
Everything you said is true Wayman. But this group is especially hateful and are being bullies, especially the other people in Tommy’s alliance. The majority of Gr8ful are loathesome.
Tommy Bracco on Big Brother  Jul 18 2019, 12:46:28 PM

Mike Barrett said: "MinneapolisMichael said: "I have been routing for Tommy since day 1, but Im soooo disappointed with the houseguests that he has aligned with. Tonight however he has started to realize that some of his alliance are bullies.

I really hope this alliance is split up and he aligns with different players.
"

Sadly he was also bullying Nicole on the live feeds. The show didn't really show that but he's said a lot of nasty st

Tommy Bracco on Big Brother  Jul 18 2019, 11:05:57 AM

As much as I love Tommy I took the show off my DVR because of all the editing that has been done. The majority of these people (sans Tommy) are horrendous. I am not wasting 3 nights a week watching trash being glorified.

REBORNING - SoHo Playhouse  Jul 18 2019, 11:04:11 AM

They are resuming performances Tuesday night.

Burn This Stage Door  Jul 11 2019, 09:34:20 AM

Any new reports from this last week of performances? I am going to try one last time tonight for Adam. I have everyone else on the Playbill but him, but I also know he is the most hit or miss.

Burn This Stage Door  Jun 23 2019, 06:02:47 PM
Adam hasn’t done it all week apparently and today doesn’t look like it will be any different.
Burn This Stage Door  Jun 21 2019, 10:42:50 AM

Was there last night. Keri was out very quickly and was really wonderful with everyone. Adam did not come out out, but someone who was there the night before because Keri didn't come out, said Adam did on Wednesday night.

Brennin Hunt joins Pretty Woman  May 22 2019, 10:16:13 AM

I am psyched about this! He was a great Roger in the Rent Live special on Fox. Will be cool to see him on Broadway.

https://ew.com/theater/2019/05/22/pretty-woman-broadway-brennin-hunt-jillian-mueller/

Jenn Gambatese interview  Apr 8 2019, 08:29:53 AM

I had the pleasure of interviewing Jenn last week and wanted to share the link with you all. Check it out: http://theactorsaudience.com/portfolioitems/jenn-gambatese

Corey Mach interview Kinky Boots  Jan 29 2019, 10:26:13 AM

Hi fellow BWW-ers. I interviewed Corey for my website, and wanted to pass along the link in case anyone is interested in watching it. http://theactorsaudience.com/portfolioitems/corey-mach

Thanks!

RENT Live on Fox  Jan 29 2019, 08:03:12 AM

JoseLee_ said: "CarlosAlberto said: "JoseLee_ said: "DottieD'Luscia said: "@JoseLee, as an audience member, when did they let you know that things wouldn't be going on as originally planned?"

The producer Marc Platt and director Michael Groeff told us 5 minutes before the live show. Which was 5pm for us here in LA. Then they made the cast go around shaking our hands around the whole stage. The hype guy was like "don't w

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You