News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for theatretech2

theatretech2 Profile Photo
Member Name: theatretech2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: The new Billy Elliot love thread
 Jun 12 2009, 01:05:22 PM
I am another 'Tommy' fan. I was so glad that Greg acknowledged him, and Frank and Tanner, at the Tony's. When I first saw the show back in March Tommy had just joined the rotation and since I was not following any of the forums at the time I did not who he was as he was not included in any of the marketing. Of course my wife and I were blown away by his performance. His energy and precision were outstanding. The one thing that really came through was how much he was enjoying himself. But I
 May 22 2009, 01:42:46 PM
How could you know before the board is posted? Even then they have been known to switch.
 May 21 2009, 12:13:09 PM
If you watch closely sometimes they'll swap Billy's right in the middle of number...

May 14 2009, 09:37:11 AM
I wonder if Trent hasn't been feeling well as he hasn't been on in almost a week. Or, based on the Times article, could it be that there are Tony reviewers asking to see Kiril? Anyway it goes to show that even buying a ticket based on the board that night doesn't guarantee who you will see. I'll take my chances tonight and I am sure I won't dissapointed either way.
re: Billy Elliot Cancellation Line
 May 6 2009, 09:02:42 AM
Is the cancellation line cash only or can you charge it?

Thanks

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You