News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for galinda3

Member Name: galinda3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Jun 21 2007, 02:53:08 PM
I went on a bit of a writing tangent to day and wrote to the following:
Kerry Butler
Anika Larson
Darcie Roberts
Megan Sikora
Karen Ziemba Jill Paice
Jonathan Groff
Lauren Pritchard
Laura Bell Bundy
Leslie Krizer
Kate Shindle
Orfeh
Nikki Snelson
Annaleigh Ashford

Who out of these have you heard back from?

re: So....on a scale of 1 - 10.........
 Jun 10 2007, 11:34:18 PM
6 with the high points being SA's performance and Julie White's speech
strange question
 Jan 8 2007, 08:16:28 PM
Ok this question is really strange, but after my most recent trip to NYC I've been thinking about this..Why do Broadway performers spit so much while singing? I've never seen anyone in a community theatre production spit, yet in every Broadway show I've seen I've noticed atleast one actor/actress spit a lot..I know this is a weird question but if anyone has an idea...
 Jan 6 2007, 03:13:48 PM
I just got an autographed headshot and very sweet letter back from Natalie Cortez...she even said "maybe one day we'll be working together" after I told her that I aspired for a succesful musical theatre career. very nice!
re: Company or Spring Awakening?
 Jan 1 2007, 08:40:20 PM
Spring Awakening
 Dec 23 2006, 07:40:05 PM
I sent her a normal letter through the mail but put my email address at the end of the letter and that is how she chose to respond to me.
 Dec 23 2006, 06:57:40 PM
I'd also like to know about Spring Awakening people writing back..I just recently wrote to Lea and a couple of the other girls in the cast and hope they write back?

In the past I've recieved:
Jenn Gambatese-letter
Sara Ramirez=letter, then I recieved 3 signed headshots in like 2 months, it was very strange.
Sutton Foster-autographed headshot
Cara Cooper-letter
Kelli O'hara-letter
Katie Clarke-letter
Megan Hilty-letter
Mary Faber-email response
Tracy

hidden meanings?
 Sep 4 2006, 06:53:41 PM
Hi Everyone,
I am currently in rehearsals for "Into the Woods". I am playing Little Red. The director is emphasizing the "dark" side of the show. I was wondering if anyone could tell me some of the darker hidden meanings from the show or direct me to a website with this information. Thanks!

re: please help!
 Aug 4 2006, 04:07:14 PM
okay, I had accidently posted my "please help" message twice, and I couldn't figure out how to delete it so I changed it to the restaurant question, but obviously I did something wrong...
re: please help!
 Aug 4 2006, 04:05:22 PM
I also think it's very strange that there isn't someone available to play the piano for me. I just think that particular song might sound sort of weird and all over the place a capella.
Broadway themed restaurants?
 Aug 4 2006, 04:00:09 PM
Hi, I am going to NYC next week and I was wondering if there were any restaurants that are sort of Broadway themed, or play Broadway music?
please help!
 Aug 4 2006, 04:00:08 PM
Hi everybody!
I have been asked to audition for the role of Little Red Riding Hood for "Into The Woods" at a local theatre and I had a song prepared, but then the director emailed me and told me I need to sing "I Know Things Now". Well there will not be an accompanist at the audition so I either have to have a tape/cd or sing a cappella. Does anyone know if there is a karoke version available of this song, and is fo what cd it is on? If not, what should I do? Thanks

All Shook Up question
 Jun 13 2005, 04:04:31 AM
Does anyone know the address to send fan mail to All Shook Up(Jenn Gambatese in particular)
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You