News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for rebelroyalty07@aol.com

rebelroyalty07@aol.com Profile Photo
Member Name: rebelroyalty07@aol.com
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Are we all sick of Lea Michelle as Fanny Brice
 Jul 15 2010, 01:23:43 PM
ok seriously, i understand being sick of Lea Michele, I understand if you dont want to see her as Fanny Brice, I understand if you are offended that she is compared to a legend like Streisand, I understand if you just flat out dont like her but I think is totally unfair/false to say she has no talent.
Sean Hayes will host the Tonys
 May 24 2010, 01:18:53 PM
I don't think he will be upset if he loses. He is a professional and he understands that he is in the company of some amazing performers. Whoever wins will definitely deserve it. I had the privilege of seeing the show the night he was nominated so I got to congratulate him at the stage door and he was absolutely beside himself that he was even nominated. I think he will be thrilled no matter the outcome. And to him, I'm sure being asked to host the entire event is an award in itself.
Sean Hayes will host the Tonys
 May 24 2010, 11:49:23 AM
aw i am so excited! i love sean hayes so much. he is hilarious in anything he does, so its sure to be fantastic. plus he seems to be so genuinely honored to be on broadway in interviews and such so he will definitely appreciating being part of broadway's big night :)
Seth Rudetsky's SIRIUS XM Live on Broadway show
 May 22 2010, 11:38:24 PM
if you join the group "Fans of Sirius XM Live on Broadway" on facebook they usually send out a facebook message of who the guest is going to be sometime during the week.
2010 Tony Awards Host??
 May 21 2010, 11:59:39 PM
"That's a lame excuse for why somebody currently in a show couldn't be the host. Hugh Jackman managed to find time to host in 2004 when he was performing 8 times a week in The Boy from Oz."

touche, i didnt know that. here's hoping for sean hayes then! :)

2010 Tony Awards Host??
 May 21 2010, 11:21:55 PM
obviously i know he will not be the host because he isn't a household name, but Seth Rudetsky would make an AMAZING host. he IS Mr. Broadway. if only.

I would love to see Sean Hayes because he is hilarious, but doing 8 shows a week probably makes it impossible. Matthew Morrison would be another great choice, same with David Hyde Pierce, and I definitely wouldnt complain if it was NPH again.

The Best Flop you've seen
 May 21 2010, 08:26:16 PM
9 to 5 was excellent. great talent, hilarious script, and such catchy songs. its really too bad it closed, i think if it had opened at another time it would have survived. i mean, it opened and ran last summer, when over 10 shows were grossing over 1 million every week. it couldn't compete with shows like Hair etc. sad excited for the tour, but i dunno if they can match the magic of the original cast.
PROMISES & RAPTURE performances on TONY telecast?
 May 20 2010, 01:27:33 AM
A Fact Can Be a Beautiful Thing from Promises, Promises would be amazing on the Tonys. Watching Chuck and Marge "dancing" during that number was one of the biggest highlights of the show!
PROMISES & RAPTURE performances on TONY telecast?
 May 19 2010, 08:56:00 PM
I liked the touring casts, except for Mamma Mia, they were terrible. But it's nice to see performances from some of the oldies that are circling the country and connecting the rest of the population to Broadway. Maybe not touring companies again, but I hope they do spotlight shows other than just the ones developed this season in some fashion...makes the Tony's even more fun to watch :)
Jenn Damiano Spider-Man
 May 19 2010, 12:00:42 AM
I've heard numerous reviews from people who say she seems to be getting bored with n2n. I think her moving on will be a win win for everyone if that is the case. Having one of the characters seeming bored on stage would be very detrimental to the emotional story of n2n. I think she is otherwise extremely talented so I hope she does well in Spiderman. However, Taymor just said today that the show will need to be a hit to recoup production costs (duh). I would bet a lot of money on the fact that
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You