News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bsolomonster

Member Name: bsolomonster
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Waitress Rush Tickets
 Jan 5 2018, 01:56:40 PM

Anyone rush over the past few days?  Curious if there was much of a line with the weather

Rush for Miss Saigon
 Dec 29 2017, 01:30:38 PM

Did your friends get there just at 10am or earlier/later?

Come From Away rush
 Sep 3 2017, 10:06:36 PM

My mum would like to try rush to take my grandmother to the show on Tuesday - but she will definitely need a seat.  When I was there on a two show day a few weeks ago I was 5th in line arriving at about 5:15.  Anyone know if single show days are about the same for line up times?

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
 Aug 24 2017, 10:34:36 PM

Has anyone ever sent a windowcard in to be signed and managed to get it back?

War Paint Rush
 Aug 15 2017, 03:05:12 PM

I just won the lottery for War Paint and can no longer make the show tonight - does anyone want the link?

Bandstand rush line lately
 Aug 13 2017, 12:22:17 AM

I picked up three secondary rush tickets to yesterday's show at about 5:30pm.  You shouldn't need to get there early for tickets.

METEOR SHOWER, Starring Amy Schumer, Takes the Booth in November
 Aug 7 2017, 11:47:48 AM

Any idea if they'll extend past January?

Hello Dolly standing room/rush
 Aug 6 2017, 12:44:21 AM

Zamedy154 said: "What is the 'Stub Hub 30 minutes before showtime thing' you speak of? 

"

Tickets that are on Stub Hub tend to drop in price the closer it gets to show time. 

Hello Dolly standing room/rush
 Aug 5 2017, 11:59:45 PM

Bumping - any updates on times?

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
 Aug 5 2017, 10:09:52 PM

Whitingpc said: "Juan Perez2 said: "Whitingpc said: "Trying the cancellation line today. Got in it at 10am, there are 5 or so people in front of me. Hoping for the best!

"

Whitingpc, how did the line go for you? 

"

It went really well! I got here around 9:30am and was 8th in line. At 4:30 they released 2 tickets and at 5:30 they released 2 tickets (so now I&

Anyone have extra playbills?
 Aug 5 2017, 04:01:58 PM

Well, I may as well piggyback on this post... I'm looking to buy:

If/Then, Rock of Ages, Fun Home (Pride), and Newsies (Jeremy Jorden) if anyone has them! 

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Dec 31 2016, 08:06:06 AM

Valyitz said: "Thanks everyone - very helpful! I got them through Ticketmaster.

The tickets are for Tuesday 3rd Jan at 7pm - orchestra row F seats 14/16 - I paid $425 (total) for the two tickets. If anyone is interested for that date then let me know, otherwise tomorrow I'll try calling Ticketmaster.

I'm very interested Valyitz! I sent you a pm

"

Dec 26 2016, 03:43:36 PM

Hamiltonmom said: "We waited for the standing room tickets since I didn't want to spend more.  We let about 5 people get cancelation tickets ahead of us.  The standing room tickets were sold about 10 min before show started.  My daughter got her ticket about an hour before the show.  The cancelation tickets don't come out all at once.

"

So, for standing room, where abouts do you stand? A normal back of the house sectio

Dec 6 2016, 05:26:29 PM

I am headed to the City at the end of December/beginning of January and am hoping to get tickets.  Seeing as it's a holiday and I'm sure the number of people around is outrageous - what time do you think I would be safe getting in line?  I know I can't guarantee tickets but want to give myself the best chance possible.  I'm hoping to go on the 28th as I figure I'll have a better chance on a two show day.

Also, seeing as I'm only one person I'l

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You