News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for superyan

Member Name: superyan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Official TDF Thread
 May 1 2018, 11:33:35 AM

Has anyone seen Three Tall Women on TDF at all?  I remember seeing it very early in the run, but haven't seen it recently.

Oedipus El Rey
 Aug 4 2017, 01:38:14 PM

Does anyone think this is going to be extended?

Best price for 1984
 Aug 4 2017, 01:23:26 PM

mpd4165 said: "I grabbed a $35 rush ticket an hour before curtain that was sold as a "partial view", but it was the first row of the dress circle and I had zero obstruction. In case you wanted to guarantee you see the show. 

"

How does rush work for that show? I didn't see anything on the website. I'm debating between the lottery and TDF...but the rush sounds like a good compromise.

Hamilton Actual Seat Prices?
 Aug 4 2017, 01:18:26 PM

The orchestra seats I got for December were $260.45 after fees.  They went up to $249 per seat and an $11.25 processing fee.  They may have been a small per order fee. 

The mid premium seats were $550 and the premium for some of the holiday shows went from $849 to $998.  

If I recall correctly, only the cheaper seats went on sale the day of, and the more expensive ones were on the map the next day.

Best price for 1984
 Aug 4 2017, 01:03:41 PM

Does anyone know where the lottery seats are for 1984?

Best price for 1984
 Jul 30 2017, 10:12:11 PM

SarahNYC2 said: "Personally I'd skip it, but probably lottery and then TDF.

"

I have no desire to go.  My wife does. I'm willing to toss away $19.84 so my wife can be happy.  If it sucks, she loses picking privileges for a while.

Best price for 1984
 Jul 30 2017, 10:55:38 AM

What does everyone thing the best way to get seats for 1984 is?  I'm in no hurry to go and it's on TDF all the time.  

Are there better deals than TDF?

Where are the lottery seats?

Thanks in advance.

Where can I sell tickets?
 Apr 30 2017, 01:15:42 PM

I always offer to transfer the bar codes to the other person's account and relinquish control of the seats.

Hamilton tickets for 5/2
 Apr 30 2017, 10:04:53 AM

Selling seats to see Hamilton on 5/2.  Orchestra row U on the center aisle.  $600 each.  Going to the hockey game instead of the show.  Please message me if you're interested.

Hamilton 5/2
 Apr 26 2017, 02:45:09 PM

SOLD.  Thank you very much.

Hamilton Side Views
 Jan 18 2017, 11:36:20 PM

openstage2 said: "I see. Thanks.  Does anyone have an estimate when they will release the next batch of Ham tickets past Nov 5?

"

According to the person here, it may be February 1.

Anyone had an experience buying tix from BroadwayTickets.org
 Jan 18 2017, 07:00:11 PM

I just looked at the site...and a few links were broken off the bat.  Do you see prices there that are so much lower than StubHub or TicketExchange?

They are all within $50 of each other more often than not.

Hamilton Side Views
 Jan 18 2017, 06:57:55 PM

Those seats are fine.  The overhang will keep you from seeing some of the stuff that happens up top.

As far as how much you spend, that's something you've got to be comfortable with.  I often pay over face for tickets if I want to see a show, and just as often I get stuff for free or under $50 for an orchestra seats.  

As long as you can afford it, buy them, and have a great time.

Hamilton in Chicago
 Jan 12 2017, 11:31:53 AM

ggersten said: "Brady was announced to be performing Burr from January 17 to April 9.

"

Can you show me that announcement?  I want to pass it on to a friend.

Hamilton in Chicago
 Jan 10 2017, 01:28:26 PM

Can someone please explain to me (in a PM if you have to) what all the vitriol is about?

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jan 10 2017, 11:02:26 AM

I posted this a while ago.  Does anyone know how obstructed the seats are in row D that are off on the far aisle?  Row E was not considered obstructed, so I want to believe that row D is barely obstructed.

Also... I noticed that the seats in the back of the orchestra are also obstructed.  What do you miss?

What draws you to see a show?
 Jan 10 2017, 09:22:41 AM

For me it's a combination of play vs. musical (prefer plays), plot, cast, and price.

For example, I have very little desire to see Wicked, but I was offered $40 orchestra seats for later this month and that made it worth it for me.

Hamilton in Chicago
 Jan 9 2017, 05:41:11 PM

ggersten said: "I just went on the BroadwayInChicago website, and the tickets we currently have for March 24 (Side Orchestra) seem to have been bumped up in price to Premium Seats for $497.  Also, oddly, center orchestra is the same price as the side orchestra seats.  And there are a fair number of center orchestra available. (30 or so) And no, we didn't pay anything close to that amount.  I don't know when the bump in price happened.  It does not appear k

THE GLASS MENAGERIE LincTix Now Available
 Jan 9 2017, 01:03:00 PM

neonlightsxo said: "I'm sure she did not, but let it go.

"

We can agree to disagree.

THE GLASS MENAGERIE LincTix Now Available
 Jan 9 2017, 12:54:20 PM

neonlightsxo said: "Stop jacking this thread. Elephant Man wasn't on TDF. Long Day's Journey wasn't. Neither was Death of a Salesman with PSH. Happy?

"

My apologies.  Almost every play.  Are you happy?  I'm 90% sure my mother got Death of a Salesman there when it was in previews. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You