Where can I sell tickets?

saigonbbaj
#1Where can I sell tickets?
Posted: 4/29/17 at 6:30am

Are there any places I can sell tickets other than Stubhub?  I have two tickets to Miss Saigon for Sat, May 6th at 8pm (center orchestra row I), and I would hate to see them go to waste.  Willing to sell at a reduced price.  Any suggestions would be appreciated! 

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#2Where can I sell tickets?
Posted: 4/29/17 at 6:35am

Reduced price or very hot ticket, you can do here. Otherwise, StubHub is fine, and if you reduce the price there, you should be fine. 

saigonbbaj
#3Where can I sell tickets?
Posted: 4/29/17 at 8:30am

Thank you!

coreman009
#4Where can I sell tickets?
Posted: 4/30/17 at 11:50am

People who sell and buy here, how do they do the transactions? Like to make sure everything's on the up & up?

mpkie
#5Where can I sell tickets?
Posted: 4/30/17 at 12:29pm

coreman009 said: "People who sell and buy here, how do they do the transactions? Like to make sure everything's on the up & up?"

I think it's pretty much integrity. It appears the majority of people here do in-person transfers, especially when tickets need to be picked up from box office or it's a person with an extra ticket who plans to also attend. I'm more wary of online transactions, especially one where tickets need to be mailed instead of instant transfer like Ticketmaster. I haven't seen anyone post about problems, though.

superyan
#6Where can I sell tickets?
Posted: 4/30/17 at 1:15pm

I always offer to transfer the bar codes to the other person's account and relinquish control of the seats.

Videos