News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for kristin_bernadette

kristin_bernadette Profile Photo
Member Name: kristin_bernadette
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Spiderman rush lately?
 Apr 5 2012, 09:42:30 PM
I looked around but I couldn't find anything recent...

How has the Spiderman rush been lately? My mom and I want to rush a show tomorrow, and we want something that my brother will at least be interested in. So, Spiderman seems to be our best bet.

Obscure musicals
 Sep 20 2010, 10:46:17 PM
Bare: A Pop Opera (not sure how obscure this is considered)
First Lady Suite

The One(s) That Got Away
 Sep 11 2010, 10:30:36 PM
Spelling Bee.
re: RAGTIME EXTENDS; Gets Reprieve Through Jan. 10th
 Dec 31 2009, 12:08:36 AM
If I had tickets for the 16th, and they keep extending, will they still be good?
re: Hair or Memphis?
 Dec 28 2009, 09:36:07 PM
Thanks for your opinions, I'm leaning towards Hair.
And slightly unrelated, but how do you get refunds for tickets if the show closes?

re: Hair or Memphis?
 Dec 28 2009, 09:13:35 PM
Even if the seats are rear Mezz?
Hair or Memphis?
 Dec 28 2009, 09:11:21 PM
I was going to see Ragtime on the 16th, but seeing as it's closing, I have to pick an alternative. Since my parents only want to pay around $40 a ticket, I have it narrowed down to Memphis or Hair. I don't get to see shows that often, so which on is more worth seeing?
I'm open to other suggestions if the ticket prices are cheap enough.

re: I need a 'Look at us were guys!' male/male duet
 Dec 12 2009, 01:19:29 PM
"Bare" from Bare, although that's a little edgy.
re: Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Question
 Nov 25 2009, 10:34:47 PM
Thank you!
Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Question
 Nov 25 2009, 06:45:23 PM
I'm going to New York tomorrow for the first time for the parade. Mostly, I'm interested in seeing the Broadway performances. I know what shows will be performing, but where would I go to see the performances? And when?
re: Bare: A Pop Opera
 Oct 28 2009, 10:04:03 PM
This is one of my favorite musicals! I wish it were more well known, though. I'm playing Nadia in a local production and I'm so excited!
re: Historic Pocono Playhouse gutted in fire
 Oct 3 2009, 10:44:03 PM
Aw, this is depressing. I'm glad it wasn't the Bucks County Playhouse though, since I live right near it.
re: West Side Story cast question.
 Sep 19 2009, 11:46:56 AM
From what I've heard, the leads have horrible attendance, so I wouldn't go in expecting Olivo.
re: Has 'teen theatre' really worked?
 Aug 31 2009, 06:43:30 PM
I know plenty of people who like Rent and Wicked, but aren't really interested in theater otherwise.
re: The Little Mermaid Farewell Thread
 Aug 29 2009, 04:22:48 PM
^ Quite the opposite for me. I was in the last row of the balcony, and I absolutely loved it! I loved all the new songs (especially She's In Love and If Only) and the original cast! I didn't think the "heeleys" were going to work out, but to my surprise I though it worked really well. The only thing I didn't really like was the whole contest concept, I like what they did in the movie better.
re: Battle of the High School Musicals: Guys 'n Divas
 Aug 28 2009, 02:13:51 PM
I don't have Showtime, so I didn't get to see it.
Did Zombie Prom end up going to ITC? I wasn't able to go this year, but some of my friends told me there was a performance of Zombie Prom there (my high school is doing it this year, too).

re: I Dreamed a Dream. The Les Mis Love Thread.
 Aug 27 2009, 08:06:11 PM
Les Miz is my absolute favorite musical! It was the first Broadway show I saw (aside from Lion King, which I was too young to remember) and it's what made me love theater!
re: VMA Side Story
 Aug 26 2009, 03:14:54 PM
Like a lot of people have been saying, I like the video as a whole, but I'm not a huge fan of the individual pieces. Katy Perry reminds me of Edward Scissorhands, and Russel Brand reminds me of Willy Wonka for some reason.
re: Student Rush/Lotto
 Aug 25 2009, 11:25:40 PM
Ok, thanks for your help!
re: Student Rush/Lotto
 Aug 25 2009, 11:16:39 PM
Thanks! One more question, does "student" refer to any level of education as long as you have ID?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You