News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for chicago_kid

chicago_kid Profile Photo
Member Name: chicago_kid
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Just back from Wicked in Chicago...
 Jun 29 2005, 11:52:43 AM
I just saw the show last night. I have seen both the original and touring cast. I must say that this cast is able to live up to both of them. I am excited to see the show in a couple of months, because it will be wonderful.

I was so surprised by Ana! Her Elphaba was far different that any other Elphaba I have seen (Idina, Stephanie, and Jenna). She made Elphaba very awkward and strange compared to the other Elphabas. It worked! THE WIZARD AND I started a little shaky, but as the

re: Christina Applegate injured in SWEET CHARITY
 Mar 13 2005, 12:02:30 AM
Sorry,ljay889. There was a new opening number last night, but I can't remember what it was called. I left for spring break this morning and left my Playbill at my appartment. It was not "Big Spender." It was a pretty short song between Charity and her boyfriend. I didn't care too much for the song. I think they should have left "Big Spender" as the opener.
re: Christina Applegate injured in SWEET CHARITY
 Mar 12 2005, 10:43:29 PM
I happened to be at the show last night when the injury took place. I do not know when Christina was actually hurt. She takes a fall (which I believe is planned) in the scene before "Rich Man's Frug." Some people in the audience thought that she fell on her ankle the wrong way during the fake fall, while others were saying they saw her bump her ankle against a bench onstage in the first number. Toward the end of the "Rich Man's Frug" dance number, the dancers move to the back of the stage an
Never Gonna Dance
 Jun 14 2003, 02:58:18 AM
I can't wait for this musical--mainly because Jerry Mitchell is doing the choreography! In my opinion, he is an AWESOME choreographer! I loved his work in his past musicals, and I hope this show will be a big hit for him!
Most Addictive Broadway Song!
 Jun 4 2003, 11:25:44 PM
The one Broadway song that is stuck in my head ALL OF THE TIME is....The Trolley Song from Meet Me in St. Louis! "Clang, Clang Clang went the trolley..."
my favorites
 May 26 2003, 11:37:28 PM
I have a couple of favorites:
Kiss Me Kate
Thoroughly Modern Millie
Hairspray
Phantom of the Opera
Mamma Mia
Fiddler
and Chicago

My favorite
 May 26 2003, 11:28:51 PM
My personal favorite is Kristin Chenoweth! I think that she is such an awesome actress, and she has a voice like no other!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You