News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for whiskedaway

whiskedaway Profile Photo
Member Name: whiskedaway
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Dolly Parton: Composer?
 Dec 22 2008, 10:27:35 PM
where could one find these 9 to 5 demos?
re: Repo! The Genetic Opera
 Jun 29 2008, 03:18:09 PM
In case anyone cares, here is the new trailer.
re: Repo! A Genetic Opera Movie Footage
 Oct 24 2007, 11:29:30 PM
Neat!

alxscrz2, Sarah Brightman is the one wearing a hood and walking through the graveyard.

re: earthquake in LA.
 Aug 9 2007, 05:21:37 AM
i felt it in valencia. i hate those damn earthquakes. i need to watch something happy now in order to sleep.
re: Hilton to Star in Film Adaptation of THE APPLE TREE
 Jul 30 2007, 04:22:19 AM
I suppose it must be this. Hmmmmmmmm.
re: Were midnight Hairspray shows crowded?
 Jul 20 2007, 02:42:04 PM
The Arclight in Hollywood was probably (rough estimate) 3/4 full. but the audience loved the movie.
Tonight 7:15 pm in Philly
 Jul 19 2007, 03:41:33 PM
I'll be at the Arclight. I'm looking forward to it.
re: Saw Phantom-Las Vegas Spectacular!!!!
 Jul 9 2007, 08:22:02 PM
I think someone said the student ticket prices are only for UNLV students. I could be wrong though.
re: HAIRSPRAY Movie Full Song and Music Clip!
 Jun 16 2007, 03:17:19 AM
lol, such is my life.
 Jun 16 2007, 02:47:25 AM
Probbaly not, haha, I did'nt go to school out here, (well I go to C.O.C now but thats different I guess). The only thing I really do here is go to school. My work, friends, and all that jazz are outside of Santa Clarita. Nice to meet a local on here though, lol.
 Jun 16 2007, 02:34:44 AM
I might as well vent here.

VENT: So, my friend who had the ticket said we would leave for Hollywood from Valencia (Valencia is about 30 miles from Hollywood) when she gets off work at 4 pm. Apparently we had to be in line no later then 5:15 at the Mann Chinease Theater. I did not know this, I just thought we had to be there by 6pm cuz thats what my friend told me. So while I was sitting in the parking lot in Valencia waiting for my friend, I thought we could still make it when she didn'

re: 'Hairspray' Clips on AOL
 Jun 13 2007, 04:32:15 AM
i may be seeing an advanced screening of the movie this friday. im no good at writing reviews, but if i do get to go, i will post something about it.
re: Webber Wants Sarah Brightman for Upcoming Phantom Follow-Up
 May 27 2007, 02:47:49 PM
"Second of all, I'm wondering if this is Lloyd Webber's attempt to lure her back... in more ways than one."

Isn't The Phantom of Manhattan about the Phantom writing some big opera to try to get Christine to come back and sing for him? Coincidence? lol

re: Webber Wants Sarah Brightman for Upcoming Phantom Follow-Up
 May 27 2007, 12:25:42 AM
Although i am a big fan of Sarah's solo work, i was never a fan of her performance as christine (from recordings, videos, etc). I think she should stick to her solo thing.
re: Audra McDonald
 May 20 2007, 01:59:05 AM
I saw Build A Bridge at Wal Mart and decided to buy it, only knowing that Audra gets a lot of praise around here. I fell in love with that CD, it's fantastic. I would definetley recomend that one, even if its is different from her other releases.
re: Hairspray may need better marketing
 Apr 28 2007, 08:20:57 PM
"Well, the story in Hairspray is outdated and sort of lame, so all they are left with is advertising the cast."

Yes, it's out of date now that racism doesn't exist anymore.

re: Broadway LA's 2007-2008 season?
 Apr 25 2007, 05:57:58 PM
Wow, its a bizarre season but I guess there was not much they could do with Wicked at the Pantages. Still, having Spamalot in Vegas as one of the bonus options is kinda different.
re: The most hearbreaking rendition of 'Out Tonight'
 Apr 20 2007, 01:18:12 AM
she says meow like its a question

"MEOW!?!??"

lol

re: Sarah Brightman's Best CD?
 Mar 25 2007, 02:44:54 PM
Well female fronted metal bands are very poular in Europe, so she could have been inspired by that. I'm hoping the new album has a Nightwish feel to it, or even if she covered a Nightwish song, that would be fantastic.
re: Sarah Brightman's Best CD?
 Mar 25 2007, 01:56:31 PM
overall i would say "harem", but theres good songs from every album. she said on the martha stewart show that her next album is gonna have "gothic metal feel", that will be interesting.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You