pixeltracker

lincoln center library with the recorded bway shows

lincoln center library with the recorded bway shows

Yankeefan007
#0lincoln center library with the recorded bway shows
Posted: 2/9/05 at 4:12pm

what is the process to watch one? I'm doing projects on The Graduate and Grease and have interest in viewing the Broadway shows, if they were taped.

Aphexis Profile Photo
Aphexis
#1re: lincoln center library with the recorded bway shows
Posted: 2/9/05 at 4:52pm

You need to first register for an access card if you don't have one. You can do this at their website. Secondly, you need to call 212-870-1630 to schedule an appointment. You need to let them know what show's you would like to watch and what for (whether you're a director, student, whatever)...they will schedule a date and time and you're all set.

TxTwoStep Profile Photo
TxTwoStep
#2re: lincoln center library with the recorded bway shows
Posted: 2/9/05 at 4:57pm

once you have your access card, you can also "walk in" during their hours...but take the chance of the viewers being full (unlikely) or them taking a bit to locate your requested material (unlikely, but dependent on what you want to see).

Will: They don't give out awards for helping people be gay... unless you count the Tonys. "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life..."

AnothaPartofMe
#3re: lincoln center library with the recorded bway shows
Posted: 2/9/05 at 7:32pm

On another thread about this, it was posted that once you view a certain video- you may now view it again. Is that true?

And if she'll say, "My darling, I'm yours!" I'll throw away my striped tie and my best pressed tweed, all I really need is the girl...

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#4re: lincoln center library with the recorded bway shows
Posted: 2/9/05 at 7:35pm

Do they like supervise you while you're viewing the tape? Do you really have to have a completely legit reason for viewing it, and do they want proof of that?

If I said that I was writing a report on the original production of Chicago.. is that enough info for them to let me view it? Oh and since I'm only a teen, would they let my parents in with me..? Updated On: 2/9/05 at 07:35 PM

Thesbijean
#5re: lincoln center library with the recorded bway shows
Posted: 2/9/05 at 11:31pm

Umm, you need a "legit" reason, but they don't really check it. However, once you view a tape, you cannot ever view it again...

Videos