Jersey Boys Rush?

BwayFan832
#0Jersey Boys Rush?
Posted: 12/27/05 at 8:55pm

Does Jersey Boys have rush tickets? If so... student or general, where are they located, and what time would you recommend getting there? I've searched for this on various websites but I've found conflicting information so any help from someone who knows for sure would be much appreciated. Thanks!

kate2
#1re: Jersey Boys Rush?
Posted: 12/27/05 at 8:57pm

I'm pretty sure there are no rush tickets for Jersey Boys. See the show anyway, it's great!

BwayFan832
#2re: Jersey Boys Rush?
Posted: 12/27/05 at 9:04pm

Okay. I actually just found more threads on BWW about the rush policy saying it's for students. So my new question for anyone who's done it is, are they strict about the student part? If I, a student, was with an adult (non-student) could we both get two?

Broadway_Boy
#3re: Jersey Boys Rush?
Posted: 12/27/05 at 9:08pm

You can get 2 tickets with one ID and a government form ID, and you can bring an adult, thats allowed. Get there an hour early to be safe.

Check out the app Todaytix if you haven't already for theatre tickets around the world. My referral code is DGHVR
Updated On: 12/27/05 at 09:08 PM

ILoveWicked330
#4re: Jersey Boys Rush?
Posted: 12/27/05 at 9:46pm

I did it back in November. You can only buy it at a certain time at performances (I happened to see a Saturday matinee so they said buy tickets between 11:00-12:00). They didn't ask for a gov't ID. The seats were center in orchestra row W

nodaybutTODAY3
#5re: Jersey Boys Rush?
Posted: 12/27/05 at 10:12pm

What do the sites mean when they say rush tickets are "subject to availability"? Does that mean they don't have rush for every performance?

focusingonmoviesmatt Profile Photo
focusingonmoviesmatt
#6re: Jersey Boys Rush?
Posted: 12/27/05 at 10:52pm

they didnt even ask me for id.

Fosse76
#7re: Jersey Boys Rush?
Posted: 12/28/05 at 12:02am

"I'm pretty sure there are no rush tickets for Jersey Boys. See the show anyway, it's great! "

You're wrong. Also, technically you are only allowed tickets once per month, but I'm not sure how strict they are with that either...I don't remember the box office agent even really looking at my student ID, but she did check that I had one.

kate2
#8re: Jersey Boys Rush?
Posted: 12/28/05 at 7:01pm

I overheard someone trying to get Rush tickets at the box office when i saw Jersey Boys, and the lady said they weren't available. I guess it was just for that show. sorry about that!