Jersey Boys Rush.

Broadway_Boy
#0Jersey Boys Rush.
Posted: 1/21/06 at 12:46pm

I did a search and I found out all the informatin except what time should I get there tonight if they start selling them at 4:30. Thanks

Check out the app Todaytix if you haven't already for theatre tickets around the world. My referral code is DGHVR

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#1re: Jersey Boys Rush.
Posted: 1/21/06 at 12:47pm

For a weekend, get there at 3:30-3:45. I rushed it this past Wednesday night and got there at 5:10 and I got the last two. Row C Orchestra.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

InfiniteTheaterFrenzy Profile Photo
InfiniteTheaterFrenzy
#2re: Jersey Boys Rush.
Posted: 1/21/06 at 1:20pm

Wait, I thought all the rush tickets were for that obstructed view row in the back of the Orchestra... do they sell whatever's left as well? I'm so impressed you got Orchestra C... how do I do this?

[title of show] on Broadway. it's time. believe.

Wanna Be A Foster
#3re: Jersey Boys Rush.
Posted: 1/21/06 at 1:23pm

They sell the first few rows as well, on the side. They are slightly obstructed, but honestly you hardly miss a thing. They were excellent seats. I much preferred them to the usual Row W center that people get for rush often. This is what they gave me, but I'm sure if you ask them they'll see what's available in the front rows.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."

Patronus Profile Photo
Patronus
#4re: Jersey Boys Rush.
Posted: 1/21/06 at 1:56pm

Interesting. Does the standing room usually sell out as well?

PJ
#5re: Jersey Boys Rush.
Posted: 1/21/06 at 5:50pm

If the box office isn't doing a lot of business the day of and there is no cancellation line, they sell the side orchestra seats as rush. But if the show is busy that night, they only do Row W.

InfiniteTheaterFrenzy Profile Photo
InfiniteTheaterFrenzy
#6re: Jersey Boys Rush.
Posted: 1/21/06 at 7:57pm

Thanks! Okay that makes sense. re: Jersey Boys Rush.

[title of show] on Broadway. it's time. believe.

Wanna Be A Foster
#7re: Jersey Boys Rush.
Posted: 1/21/06 at 8:21pm

That's good to know, because there were definitely seats at the far end's of the rows behind us that were empty, and they would fill those up before selling standing room. Rule of thumb: if you can, try for a weeknight performance, you have a much better chance.

-Kad