Best Jersey Boys Rush Seats?

bigrab1018 Profile Photo
bigrab1018
#0Best Jersey Boys Rush Seats?
Posted: 4/11/06 at 12:24am

Can someone please tell me which Jersey Boys rush seats are the absolute best? From which seats can you see the most? What row and what side?
Thanks a bunch!

And also, for 7pm Tuesday shows, do rush tickets go on sale at 3:30?

"Billy, put down that phylactery...we're Episcopalian." - Spelling Bee

new_philosophy_girl Profile Photo
new_philosophy_girl
#2re: Best Jersey Boys Rush Seats?
Posted: 4/11/06 at 12:44am

I think wanna be a foster should switch his name to wanna be a 'use the search feature' re: Best Jersey Boys Rush Seats?

Sponsor me as I walk the Philadelphia AIDS Walk - Sunday, October 16, 2011. Many of our friends, family and neighbors are in desperate need of health care services and other life-saving programs, but with cutbacks in government dollars , these programs are often under-funded. Now, more than ever, your donations are needed to support organizations providing HIV/AIDS awareness, prevention education, counseling and testing and care services for people living with HIV/AIDS. http://www.aidswalkphilly.org/users/index.php/profile/detail/186643
Updated On: 4/11/06 at 12:44 AM

bigrab1018 Profile Photo
bigrab1018
#3re: Best Jersey Boys Rush Seats?
Posted: 4/11/06 at 12:46am

Thanks for your semi-obnoxious post of every thread on this website that included the phrase "Jersey Boys Rush," but I was actually wondering if some people could tell me which rows in the front orchestra on the extreme sides had the best view.

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#4re: Best Jersey Boys Rush Seats?
Posted: 4/11/06 at 12:46am

I'll take that as a compliment. re: Best Jersey Boys Rush Seats?

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#5re: Best Jersey Boys Rush Seats?
Posted: 4/11/06 at 12:47am

bigrab honey, dig around. It's there.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

bigrab1018 Profile Photo
bigrab1018
#6re: Best Jersey Boys Rush Seats?
Posted: 4/11/06 at 12:48am

Updated On: 4/11/06 at 12:48 AM

new_philosophy_girl
#7re: Best Jersey Boys Rush Seats?
Posted: 4/11/06 at 12:54am

bigrab...I like the right side better than the left. Usually the student tix will be in the first two rows. On the right side, you have kind of an obstructed view because there is a stairwell onstage that is in front of you, but it's not that bad. On the left, you have no stairwell, but a lot of times the actors will stand in front of you and block the action that is happening on the opposite side of the stage.

So to answer your question, either side is fine.

Sponsor me as I walk the Philadelphia AIDS Walk - Sunday, October 16, 2011. Many of our friends, family and neighbors are in desperate need of health care services and other life-saving programs, but with cutbacks in government dollars , these programs are often under-funded. Now, more than ever, your donations are needed to support organizations providing HIV/AIDS awareness, prevention education, counseling and testing and care services for people living with HIV/AIDS. http://www.aidswalkphilly.org/users/index.php/profile/detail/186643

bigrab1018 Profile Photo
bigrab1018
#8re: Best Jersey Boys Rush Seats?
Posted: 4/11/06 at 12:57am

Thanks a lot!

new_philosophy_girl
#9re: Best Jersey Boys Rush Seats?
Posted: 4/11/06 at 12:58am

No problem! Hope you enjoy the show!!

kaboodles041 Profile Photo
kaboodles041
#10re: Best Jersey Boys Rush Seats?
Posted: 4/11/06 at 1:37pm

Yeah, don't let the words "obstructed view" scare you. Agree with NPG--I had seats on the left (stage right) and not only were they fine, but you gotta remember the awesome price you are paying as opposed to, say, your neighbor as in my case where I sat next to someone who payed $110/ticket. I know there was some action I missed, such as when the boys were supposed to be on tv, but nothing big. And I know I was scared about the speakers right in front of you, but unless you have a hearing aid (which I'm, uh, assuming you don't), it won't be bad.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!!!
PS I don't know if you can choose. I know I got the last ticket so I took whatever they gave me.

Arghh! Grammar pet peeve #1: your vs you're. "Your" is a possessive pronoun. "You're" is the contraction of "you are." <<

wicked_mimi
#11re: Best Jersey Boys Rush Seats?
Posted: 4/11/06 at 2:49pm

If you are the first in line and can request the first two seats on the right of the house they are the best. The stairs aren't in your way much in those two seats because they are right on the aisle. The ones further over from the first two are obstructed and get annoying at times with the stairs. The left side doesn't start on the aisle but two seats off.... so they are starting to get really on the side and get more obstructed. The third and fourth seats on the left aren't bad but go for the first and second on the right if given the choice.