pixeltracker

Wicked's first anniversary celebration (Chicago)

Wicked's first anniversary celebration (Chicago)

chinkie azn jai Profile Photo
chinkie azn jai
#0Wicked's first anniversary celebration (Chicago)
Posted: 6/15/06 at 2:50pm

TUESDAY, JUNE 20 at 12:30 PM
Water Tower Square Park
(Michigan Avenue at Pearson Street)

A PUBLIC CELEBRATION AT WATER TOWER SQUARE PARK
WITH A GIANT SING-A-LONG LEAD BY CAST MEMBERS

A PAIR OF WICKED TICKETS WILL BE GIVEN TO THE
FIRST 365 ‘WITCHES’ in attendance

http://www.broadwayinchicago.com/wickedoneyear.php

Anyone planning on going? I would go just for the tickets, but I don't feel like painting myself green...and I don't feel like hearing crazy fans trying to belt out Defying Gravity.

"Chicago is it's own incredible theater town right there smack down in the middle of the heartland. What a great city! I can see why Oprah likes to live there!" - Dee Hoty :-D

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#1re: Wicked's first anniversary celebration (Chicago)
Posted: 6/15/06 at 4:10pm

Eh, go for the tickets. Then, sit back and laugh at the ones who go crazy. re: Wicked's first anniversary celebration (Chicago)

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

EponineAmneris Profile Photo
EponineAmneris
#2re: Wicked's first anniversary celebration (Chicago)
Posted: 6/18/06 at 6:32pm

This sounds amazing! Wish I could be there re: Wicked's first anniversary celebration (Chicago) Have fun whoever gets to go!

"TO LOVE ANOTHER PERSON IS TO SEE THE FACE OF GOD"- LES MISERABLES--- "THERE'S A SPECIAL KIND OF PEOPLE KNOWN AS SHOW PEOPLE... WE'RE BORN EVERY NIGHT AT HALF HOUR CALL!"--- CURTAINS

Videos