News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for dancingthrulife04

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
Member Name: dancingthrulife04
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

I did not like ONCE  Nov 12 2013, 04:43:51 PM
"What a waste of time"

Just like this thread!

Running time for Romeo & Juliet  Sep 25 2013, 12:11:43 AM
I wouldn't even say it was that long. We were out by 9:40 tonight, and it started a few minutes late.
What Is The Standing Room Ticket Policy For Motown?  May 7 2013, 09:48:17 PM
Also, unless something has changed, you have to be over a certain height.
Everybody say STARK!  Apr 30 2013, 10:58:49 PM
I wasn't fond of Kinky Boots in general, or his role, but I do think he's ridiculously talented.
CINDERELLA question  Apr 30 2013, 10:56:33 PM
^ You may be right! I can't find my playbill from first preview but the line that stuck out in my head was "Dancin' with my honey" for some reason.
Cinderella Cast Recording Exclusive First Listen  Apr 30 2013, 10:54:45 PM
"What happened to "Now Is The Time"? Was that recently cut? Does the character of Jean-Michel even serve a purpose now?"

Listen to "The Prince Is Giving a Ball."

Cinderella rush info?  Apr 30 2013, 10:49:31 PM
I went around 1 last Thursday with two friends and we had no problem getting tickets.
CINDERELLA question  Apr 30 2013, 01:05:19 PM
The dance at the banquet was cut, as well as a song and dance number called "Dancing With My Honey" (I think?) with Gabrielle and Jean-Michel.
CINDERELLA question  Apr 29 2013, 01:30:22 PM
I saw it first preview and then again right after opening. The changes they made were all for the better. There were two songs that were cut, a song for the stepmother in the first act, and for Marla Mindelle and Greg Hildreth in the second act (that was actually a good song that I was sad to see go). I felt that the show ran a bit long at first preview. All of the changes made things run a lot more smoothly. That said, I loved it both times.
So...who's winning the Actress Tony categories ?  Apr 27 2013, 01:55:15 PM
I'm surprised to see Victoria Clark being completely left out. If the show gets an acting award, I wouldn't be surprised if it went to her.
Motown a Spanish omelet  Mar 12 2013, 03:01:44 PM
Serious question...who is the Berry Gordy understudy?
Audience Rewards Tickets for Cinderella  Mar 12 2013, 02:48:10 PM
For the record, I sat under the mezz overhang and nothing was obstructed.
One ticket to American Idiot in New Brunswick, NJ - 1/30  Jan 24 2013, 01:55:50 PM
Bump.

I'll take the best reasonable offer...I'd really just rather it didn't go to waster.

One ticket to American Idiot in New Brunswick, NJ - 1/30  Jan 22 2013, 01:08:34 PM
Hi all!

I have one ticket for American Idiot next week at the State Theatre in New Brunswick that I can't use. It is seat PP5, which is the front row of the pit. I paid $79, willing to eat the fees and sell it for $67. The ticketis for Wednesday 1/30, at 8PM. Message me if interested.

Caissie Levy coming back to Wicked?  Jul 17 2012, 07:00:34 PM
Dogfight is also scheduled to close mid-August, so it would exactly be "changing shows" so much as moving on to the next project, if it were to happen (which I hope it does!).
Can someone spoil the plot of BY THE WAY, MEET VERA STARK for me?  Jul 4 2012, 05:49:10 PM
^ I'm sorry but did you read the title of this thread?

I would love for this show to transfer to Broadway eventually. The second act needs a lot of work.

Other stops for "The Normal Heart" on tour?  Jun 30 2012, 01:38:46 AM
If they have been announced, I give my sincerest apologies because I am just NOT finding it. Have other stops been announced for The Normal Heart? I was hoping to see it next week but I don't think I'm going to get to DC.

Thanks!

Julie Andrews Master Class Workshop  Jun 27 2012, 01:03:40 PM
http://www.stonybrook.edu/sb/mfa/summer/taf/index_musical.shtml

Performing the Song with Broadway veteran Anne Runolfsson (Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserables, Victor Victoria) AND Julie Andrews (Mary Poppins, Sound of Music, My Fair Lady)
This workshop will transcend the traditional ‘acting the song’ approach with specific techniques that train actor/singers to fuse sound vocal technique with an insightful, emotionally connected performance. Students will have the once in a lifetime opportunity to work in each session as they prepare for the class highlight; A master class session with Julie Andrews where all students will perform for, and work through their material with Ms Andrews. Admission to this workshop is by video audition (see “Applications and Guidelines”). Only 12 students accepted.

Once rush since Tonys  Jun 16 2012, 01:21:28 AM
Hahaha, whoops. Fixed that. Thanks. The sightlines from standing room are actually really good. The mezzanine overhang doesn't obstruct your view.
Once rush since Tonys  Jun 16 2012, 01:02:37 AM
I don't know how rush was but I got standing room for Wednesday evening's show around 6:15PM. The standing room spots sold out as well.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You