pixeltracker

Jersey Boys Rush for the Matinee??

Jersey Boys Rush for the Matinee??

CapnHook Profile Photo
CapnHook
#0Jersey Boys Rush for the Matinee??
Posted: 6/15/06 at 11:43pm

What time should I get to the theatre for the matinee on Saturday for rush tickets? And what time for the evening performance of Color Purple, also for rush?

How does it work? Do I just go on line at the box office or is there a seperate line?

THANKS!

"The Spectacle has, indeed, an emotional attraction of its own, but, of all the parts, it is the least artistic, and connected least with the art of poetry. For the power of Tragedy, we may be sure, is felt even apart from representation and actors. Besides, the production of spectacular effects depends more on the art of the stage machinist than on that of the poet."
--Aristotle

popular_elphie Profile Photo
popular_elphie
#1re: Jersey Boys Rush for the Matinee??
Posted: 6/15/06 at 11:49pm

You'll be seeing me there :). I'm lining up at 7 or 8 or so just to ensure a ticket.

They start selling at 11 am, so I think about 2 hours or so before.

popular_elphie
#2re: Jersey Boys Rush for the Matinee??
Posted: 6/15/06 at 11:51pm

Oh, and to answer the other question: the box office won't be open, so you just sit outside the theater.

CapnHook Profile Photo
CapnHook
#3re: Jersey Boys Rush for the Matinee??
Posted: 6/15/06 at 11:58pm

Thanks! I guess I'll show up at 7:00. I assume you can't purchase rush tickets for the evening performance at 11am?

"The Spectacle has, indeed, an emotional attraction of its own, but, of all the parts, it is the least artistic, and connected least with the art of poetry. For the power of Tragedy, we may be sure, is felt even apart from representation and actors. Besides, the production of spectacular effects depends more on the art of the stage machinist than on that of the poet."
--Aristotle

popular_elphie
#4re: Jersey Boys Rush for the Matinee??
Posted: 6/16/06 at 12:02am

Nope! I think you'd have to wait until about 4:00 or 4:30 or so.