MAcy's day parade?

Zebra
#0MAcy's day parade?
Posted: 9/29/04 at 9:44am

Does Broadway participate in this parade historically?

Rathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
#1re: MAcy's day parade?
Posted: 9/29/04 at 9:44am

What is Macy's Day? (that's for you, redhot)

Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson
Updated On: 9/29/04 at 09:44 AM

joeyjoe Profile Photo
joeyjoe
#2re: MAcy's day parade?
Posted: 9/29/04 at 9:48am

everyday is Macy's day! i cannot WAIT until redhot sees this!!!

redhotinnyc2 Profile Photo
redhotinnyc2
#3re: MAcy's day parade?
Posted: 9/29/04 at 9:48am

Thank you Rath...my own particular Wrath was about to run over when I read this thread title...sheesh

"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!

redhotinnyc2
#4re: MAcy's day parade?
Posted: 9/29/04 at 9:50am

BTW (and I can't believe I just abbreviated that)...The day is meant for giving thanks for what the Universe bestowed upon us all. Not for what frigging Broadway show would be appearing on a float at the frigging Macy's THANKSGIVING parade for chrissakes...

"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!

Rathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
#5re: MAcy's day parade?
Posted: 9/29/04 at 9:51am

redhot - I must correct you - it's the Macy's Thanksgiving DAY Parade. Get it right.

Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson

redhotinnyc2
#6re: MAcy's day parade?
Posted: 9/29/04 at 9:54am

Gurl - I will kick your a** for correcting me!..Bring it!

Rathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
#7re: MAcy's day parade?
Posted: 9/29/04 at 9:59am

You been served!!

spiderdj82 Profile Photo
spiderdj82
#8re: MAcy's day parade?
Posted: 9/29/04 at 10:00am

I'll provide the mud

"They're eating her and then they're going to eat me. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!" -Troll 2

joeyjoe Profile Photo
joeyjoe
#9re: MAcy's day parade?
Posted: 9/29/04 at 10:02am

redhot, "Bring it!"??? you've never said that before in your life, have you...

redhotinnyc2
#10re: MAcy's day parade?
Posted: 9/29/04 at 10:02am

Never, joeyjoe.

Rathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
#11re: MAcy's day parade?
Posted: 9/29/04 at 10:07am

Well, then, I'm...honored...?

redhotinnyc2
#12re: MAcy's day parade?
Posted: 9/29/04 at 10:09am

As well you should be, beeyatch!

Rathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
#13re: MAcy's day parade?
Posted: 9/29/04 at 10:11am

oh - WHOA!!

redhotinnyc2
#14re: MAcy's day parade?
Posted: 9/29/04 at 10:16am

Yeah - I'm kinda feisty today - can ya tell? - I am so SO ready to be away this weekend (got a wedding to attend on the Cape - whoo hoo!)

Rathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
#15re: MAcy's day parade?
Posted: 9/29/04 at 10:16am

Where on the Cape?

redhotinnyc2
#16re: MAcy's day parade?
Posted: 9/29/04 at 10:18am

ummm -= ask joeyjoe - I can't remember the name of the town!LOL...

Rathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
#17re: MAcy's day parade?
Posted: 9/29/04 at 10:19am

Okay - joeyjoe? Where on the Cape?

joeyjoe Profile Photo
joeyjoe
#18re: MAcy's day parade?
Posted: 9/29/04 at 10:31am

we are staying in Orleans, the wedding is in Brewster...

redhotinnyc2
#19re: MAcy's day parade?
Posted: 9/29/04 at 10:32am

thank GOD I have a husband who still has some grey cells in his brain - mine are long gone...

cvapb Profile Photo
cvapb
#20re: MAcy's day parade?
Posted: 9/29/04 at 10:32am

zebra: since none of these people answered your question... i believe the answer is yes.

Rathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
#21re: MAcy's day parade?
Posted: 9/29/04 at 10:35am

If I liked my family, I'd ride up with you! re: MAcy's day parade?

joeyjoe Profile Photo
joeyjoe
#22re: MAcy's day parade?
Posted: 9/29/04 at 10:38am

cvapb, there IS no answer to zebra's question as there IS no Macy's day parade... no such thing... not now... hopefully not ever...

redhotinnyc2
#23re: MAcy's day parade?
Posted: 9/29/04 at 10:39am

Rath - you're from there? you just might know the chikie who's gettin hitched...

Rathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
#24re: MAcy's day parade?
Posted: 9/29/04 at 10:39am

I'm not actually from those towns. I'm from near there, though.