pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 136

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#3375WRETCHED Wednesay!
Posted: 10/8/14 at 11:29am

Happy Hump Day Adults.

I have a law school class ring that I got repaired/resized a couple of years ago when I was a wee bit heavier (I have peasant hands for the record, short somewhat squat fingers and very small for someone my height) and now the thing is too big - tempted to get it resized back to what it was when I go it. It is a wee bit too big now.

Not in a mood to work - who wants to go on a play date?

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#3376WRETCHED Wednesay!
Posted: 10/8/14 at 12:16pm

I'm up for a play date

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bluemoon
#3377WRETCHED Wednesay!
Posted: 10/8/14 at 1:09pm

Oops - missed your question. Columbia in Howard County? It's @ a 30 minute drive from my house. I did my student teaching in a high school there, many moons ago.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3378WRETCHED Wednesay!
Posted: 10/8/14 at 1:19pm

Moony, I absolutely agree with the decision. If the PD felt it necessary to involve the Prosecutor's office, then obviously it was something very serious, and if rumors are true, criminal. If not, this media blitz will be nothing compared to what will come, and until everything is sorted out with who knew what, when and/or is responsible, then they shouldn't be playing.

And some of these parents are just a freakin' bunch of idjits!!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Broadwayboobs
#3379WRETCHED Wednesay!
Posted: 10/8/14 at 1:31pm

Moony, the reason I ask is that a good friend's hubby just accepted a job there. So when I go visit her I can stop by and see you too WRETCHED Wednesay!

Girly, some of these parents should be slapped...hard! This is life. We all suffer from other idiots mistakes. I had to get a new passport because of 9/11/2001. If you were born in Hudson County before that date all birth certificates were null and void because some moron was selling our records to the terrorists. Now I have a mimeographed copy of my birth certificate that I had to PAY for! How is that fair?

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3380WRETCHED Wednesay!
Posted: 10/8/14 at 1:43pm

Oh, and I had no idea we were such a "football crazed" town. In addition to reading it in various print today, I heard that on the radio driving home yesterday, that we (the town) were "reeling" from the cancellation. I was dumbfounded, talking out loud to myself, that I was reeling from the fact that any of this happened to begin with. Who knew. I guess I'll go back to my bubble.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#3381WRETCHED Wednesay!
Posted: 10/8/14 at 1:45pm

Boobsie, family of SOMMS lives 20-30 minutes from Columbia. Road trip!

brdlwyr
#3382WRETCHED Wednesay!
Posted: 10/8/14 at 1:51pm

The Penn State program should have been dissolved for 4 years. I agree with the decision based on the limited facts that I have. We had a few players suspended for pot.

Broadwayboobs
#3383WRETCHED Wednesay!
Posted: 10/8/14 at 2:06pm

Girly, I was shocked too by that. I mean I know Rutgers is into their sports, but Sayreville? News to me and most of the state.

Poddie...I told her to expect visits. She really doesn't want to move, but has no choice in the matter at this point.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3384WRETCHED Wednesay!
Posted: 10/8/14 at 2:17pm

I know they've won state titles 4 out of 5 years (hella better than when I was in school), but I didn't realize that made the whole town crazed over the game. But I'm also not into football (I went to games when I was in school to hang with my friends, and look at cute guys), so maybe that has to do with it.

"unleash the girly"

brdlwyr
#3385WRETCHED Wednesay!
Posted: 10/8/14 at 2:19pm

Ooh, I did not realize it was that type of program! Those fans must be freaking. We play a leser team on Saturday and C16 should get some good playing time. Old crappy stadium with very hard turf - hopefully no injuries.

Broadwayboobs
#3386WRETCHED Wednesay!
Posted: 10/8/14 at 2:26pm

Girly, I went to the football games for the same reasons as you. WRETCHED Wednesay!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3387WRETCHED Wednesay!
Posted: 10/8/14 at 2:32pm

Yeah, brd. Fans, player's parents, cheerleaders parents, band parents. I do feel bad for the band and the cheerleaders. The cheerleaders can just go cheer on the basketball team, at least. I don't know if the band would fit in the gym.

Funny, Boobs.

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#3388WRETCHED Wednesay!
Posted: 10/8/14 at 2:44pm

WRETCHED Wednesay!

Come look at the freaks! Only 20 more days!

brdlwyr
#3389WRETCHED Wednesay!
Posted: 10/8/14 at 2:57pm

Oh, is this a BWW Adult reunion?

Broadwayboobs
#3390WRETCHED Wednesay!
Posted: 10/8/14 at 2:59pm

Yes brd, we can see part of your arm in that picture. RobbO is down in front dressed like a Russian.

brdlwyr
#3391WRETCHED Wednesay!
Posted: 10/8/14 at 3:09pm

LOL. Is Robbo around here with another name?

Broadwayboobs
#3392WRETCHED Wednesay!
Posted: 10/8/14 at 3:12pm

Not that I'm aware of.

brdlwyr
#3393WRETCHED Wednesay!
Posted: 10/8/14 at 3:27pm

Do you all ever see the poster who was ONTHEAISLE? I think he was at a few picnics and then disappeared from BWW.

Broadwayboobs
#3394WRETCHED Wednesay!
Posted: 10/8/14 at 3:50pm

I have not seen him either in a very long time.

brdlwyr
#3395WRETCHED Wednesay!
Posted: 10/8/14 at 3:55pm

Hmm, Brodwaysinger, cookie, KMF, undiscovered - fun times!

So strange - Mrs. Brd is looking at retail jobs. She managed stores 20 years ago! Updated On: 10/8/14 at 03:55 PM

Broadwayboobs
#3396Terrific Thursday!
Posted: 10/9/14 at 7:23am

Morning peeps! Today is my Friday Terrific Thursday!

Bluemoon
#3397Terrific Thursday!
Posted: 10/9/14 at 7:51am

Good morning! Today is my.....Thursday. that's OK, Thursday is a little sweeter than Wednesday.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3398Terrific Thursday!
Posted: 10/9/14 at 7:59am

Bleh.

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#3399Terrific Thursday!
Posted: 10/9/14 at 8:12am

So Moony, if someone is going to be working in Columbia what towns would you suggest they look for a house? I told them to check out Bowie, only because my Mom has a cousin who lived there for years. Keep in mind they have young children. 5 & 3 years old.

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos