pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 139

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3450TIRED Tuesday!
Posted: 10/14/14 at 7:30am

I found it difficult to reply to this thread this morning. There were only dashes where it should've said "reply".

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#3451TIRED Tuesday!
Posted: 10/14/14 at 7:56am

Morning peeps! Girly, yesterday I noticed that they moved the "reply" all the way to the left. I was very confused.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bluemoon
#3452TIRED Tuesday!
Posted: 10/14/14 at 8:08am

Who moved my reply link???

Tired Tuesday is right! I need to stop watching Sleepy Hollow before going to bed. Next week is their Halloween episode, which is always the creepiest of the season, so I will record it and watch the next day - in broad daylight.

the boss is out of town this week, so I can look at this situation as either "I have the office to myself." or "I have to do all the work myself." For right now, I'm going to look on the bright side of life.

For right now....

Broadwayboobs
#3453TIRED Tuesday!
Posted: 10/14/14 at 8:11am

Moony, my boss was out yesterday...so nice. He's back today! So much for my mini vacation. This week I am off Thursday & Friday, so that will be a nice break from him.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3454TIRED Tuesday!
Posted: 10/14/14 at 8:11am

Yes, it's all the way to the left. And on my computer, I just noticed the first response at the top of the page "reply to this message" is readable. With each added post, it gets smaller and smaller until it looks just like a red blob! WTH??

ETA: With this post, I can just about make out the difference between edit post/reply.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Updated On: 10/14/14 at 08:11 AM

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#3455TIRED Tuesday!
Posted: 10/14/14 at 8:33am

I already have enough problems replying, and now this. The bags under my eyes today could fit all the contents of Boobs garage. Yikes!

Bluemoon
#3456TIRED Tuesday!
Posted: 10/14/14 at 8:40am

Too much long weekend partying?

Broadwayboobs
#3457TIRED Tuesday!
Posted: 10/14/14 at 9:33am

We need to have nap time at work.

BTW has anyone heard if they confirmed 2 cases of Ebola in NYC? Yesterday we were told if we feel feverish we should work from home. If I feel feverish I'll be staying in bed!

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#3458TIRED Tuesday!
Posted: 10/14/14 at 9:49am

My trip next week got canceled - small wee happy dance! Happy Tuesday Adults. Off to fight the corporate wars, or whores, or moors, or whatever.

brdlwyr
#3459TIRED Tuesday!
Posted: 10/14/14 at 10:38am

Y - do you know if your outside counsel sends its bills to third-party vendor for review and payment? HATEFUL process.

Of of our dear friends won a career goal award last night! We were not there! TIRED Tuesday! I am so proud of our friend and will take a tiny bit of credit - we spent hours discussing and texting the award winning work!

Rain Rain Rain

Broadwayboobs
#3460TIRED Tuesday!
Posted: 10/14/14 at 10:46am

Good Luck, YOU! Congrats, brd.

Thursday can't get here soon enough! The only thing that will make me happy today is that when I arrive home Idina's Holiday CD is waiting for me TIRED Tuesday!

brdlwyr
#3461TIRED Tuesday!
Posted: 10/14/14 at 11:19am

I will pick that up for the holidays! My kids have an obsession with Christmas music. They literally listen to it 24/7 after Thanksgiving.

Broadwayboobs
#3462TIRED Tuesday!
Posted: 10/14/14 at 11:53am

My Christmas CD collection grows by leaps and bounds every year. I actually had to make an excel spreadsheet that I check before I purchase any, so I don't have any dupes. If you're ever looking for a CD and it's out of print just check with me. TIRED Tuesday!

The only actual CD's I purchase now are Christmas and OCR's. All others I just buy on iTunes.

brdlwyr
#3463TIRED Tuesday!
Posted: 10/14/14 at 1:40pm

I assume this is crossing the line of bad taste:

"Spreadsheet for your CD collection? And your wife did not know you were gay?"

Broadwayboobs
#3464TIRED Tuesday!
Posted: 10/14/14 at 1:48pm

I started the spreadsheet 2 years ago. Plus I don't think being organized means your gay. Perhaps that's a Chicago thing mentality? TIRED Tuesday!

brdlwyr
#3465TIRED Tuesday!
Posted: 10/14/14 at 1:49pm

Just joking of course!

Broadwayboobs
#3466TIRED Tuesday!
Posted: 10/14/14 at 1:56pm

Of course! TIRED Tuesday!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3467WISPY Wednesday!
Posted: 10/15/14 at 7:31am

'lo.

"unleash the girly"

Bluemoon
#3468WISPY Wednesday!
Posted: 10/15/14 at 8:36am

Hel.

Bluemoon
#3469WISPY Wednesday!
Posted: 10/15/14 at 8:48am

Along with all the other high schools in the U.S., we are administering the PSAT test this morning. College Board, the test makers, need to update their test instructions. There's a section where the students are asked to copy - in cursive - a statement of honesty, then sign the hand-written statement. Only a few of our students know how to write in cursive. I'm willing to bet that Maryland isn't the only state that doesn't teach cursive handwriting in elementary school any more. The kids figured out a work-around: they printed the statement, then went back and laboriously connected each letter. They're smart, they just can't write by hand.

Updated On: 10/15/14 at 08:48 AM

Broadwayboobs
#3470WISPY Wednesday!
Posted: 10/15/14 at 9:56am

Hey peeps! Busy morning. Now off to meet with my staff 1 on 1 for the next hour. Cheers!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3471WISPY Wednesday!
Posted: 10/15/14 at 10:24am

I'm sorry, but that just absolutely boggles my brain cells. I have to ask my Goddaughter if the kids are learning to write. And, also, what our district does.

"unleash the girly"

Bluemoon
#3472WISPY Wednesday!
Posted: 10/15/14 at 10:42am

Good grief - according to this article, kids are also unable to READ cursive writing. Is it some form of foreign language these days?

41 states no longer require cursive reading and writing instruction Updated On: 10/15/14 at 10:42 AM

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3473WISPY Wednesday!
Posted: 10/15/14 at 11:18am

She texted me back that her kids are sort of learning it. I'm not exactly sure what that means. My town is still teaching it.

Yes, she said the controversy is if they don't learn it, they may not be able to read it.

Who makes these decisions??

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#3474WISPY Wednesday!
Posted: 10/15/14 at 12:40pm

Luckily my sons learned it. How will people sign their names? Or read what write? I guess parents are going to have to teach it themselves.

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos