pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 172

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4275SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/6/15 at 8:26am

Girly, a boy can dream can't he?

Deet, working on that SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bluemoon
#4276SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/6/15 at 8:30am

'Morning! Murder on a Tuesday? Works for me!

It started snowing here @ 5am and schools have a 2-hour delayed opening. Steve drove in at regular time and called back to say "Don't do what I just did," Seems the roads are really icy and cars were sliding all over the place. Hills are impossible. I'm sitting here reading the paper and working on my 3rd cup of coffee. School can wait.

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4277SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/6/15 at 8:36am

Boobs, your boss's shoe size is very, very small. At least that's what the Thai boi's said.

I got into the office before the snow started.

Updated On: 1/6/15 at 08:36 AM

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4278SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/6/15 at 8:42am

Same here. I passed salt trucks on 18 and 287 already coating the roads, even though it hadn't started yet.

Coming down nicely here now.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Updated On: 1/6/15 at 08:42 AM

SonofMammaMiaSam
#4279SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/6/15 at 8:51am

They sprayed salt yesterday afternoon in Trenton.

Broadwayboobs
#4280SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/6/15 at 8:53am

SOMMS, I think he's a size 7 hmmmm

They were salting our streets when I left my house at 5:30 a.m.with no snow in sight. It just started snowing here in the City.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bluemoon
#4281SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/6/15 at 9:01am

And now we're closed. Sure am glad I delayed going in!

Broadwayboobs
#4282SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/6/15 at 9:24am

Moony, are there any job positions open ? I can bake cakes..just sayin'

Bluemoon
#4283SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/6/15 at 9:42am

HA! The girls would LOVE you!

It's coming down pretty hard now but is supposed stop in an hour or two. At least I can watch last night's Sleepy Hollow. I recorded it so I could catch up on Revenge.

Broadwayboobs
#4284SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/6/15 at 9:59am

How much fun would that be? I could pop into your office with a cake while the girls and I do a Broadway number fro you.

brdlwyr
#4285SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/6/15 at 10:25am

Mooney - the HS kids were on the expressway for about an hour and late for school. Accident.

Cold here but only about 3-4 inches of snow. Car door will not unlock. Sold the junker last week to Carmax for 200! That is classy!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4286SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/6/15 at 1:22pm

So Moony, I'm reading some articles about the roads and school snafu's this morning. Doesn't the DPW get their salt trucks out, if not ahead of time, at least when snow starts??

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Bluemoon
#4287SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/6/15 at 1:33pm

Some do, some don't. Remember - we have multiple jurisdictions here, so it's county by county , within two states and the District. The big problem today was the erroneous forecast. We were supped to get 1-2 inches of dry powder, which could be "swept" away instead of using (and wasting) chemicals. Instead we got 4-5 inches of wet, heavy stuff that frozen into an icy cover on the roads. Surprise! The counties that didn't close - or even have a 2-hour delay - really made a stupid decision.

Anyway, the snow has ended here, except for flurries. The front yard has 4 1/2 inches. I'm venturing out in about an hour.

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4288SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/6/15 at 1:52pm

Back to normal SoCal weather here. Sunny and 70's.

That did not matter this morning this morning though when I slept through my alarm and had 20 minutes to get out the door to make it for my early meeting.

Dried cereal for breakfast as you drive - check!

Broadwayboobs
#4289SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/6/15 at 3:15pm

Stopped snowing here in NYC. From what I can see out of my office window is that the snow only stuck to patches of grassy areas.

brdlwyr
#4290SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/6/15 at 3:15pm

We were up at 5 am. Mrs Brd worked at 7.

Mooney - be safe outside! I assume my mother in law is in for a few days!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4291SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/7/15 at 8:34am

Hallo.

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#4292SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/7/15 at 8:58am

Morning peeps

Bluemoon
#4293SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/7/15 at 9:17am

Howdy! (I wonder where we got the word 'howdy' from)

Two hour late start today. I could get used to this (without the ice).

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4294SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/7/15 at 9:17am

Morning peeps.

Can we go back to the holiday season? This working kind of sucks.

Checked my pension and retirement accounts - another 5-6 years at then who knows...

Bluemoon
#4295SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/7/15 at 9:20am

I'm aiming for 2020, You. Though I must admit, the holiday break made me take another glace at the calendar.

SonofMammaMiaSam
#4296SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/7/15 at 9:24am

I believe that howdy comes from "How do you do?" Don't quote me.

Updated On: 1/7/15 at 09:24 AM

Bluemoon
#4297SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/7/15 at 9:41am

Well, that makes sense!

Broadwayboobs
#4298SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/7/15 at 10:10am

Howdy is an informal greeting, commonly thought to have originated as a shortened form of the greeting "How do you do?". It was first recorded as part of the Southern U.S. dialect in 1840. Literature from that period includes the use of "How-do, how-do" as a greeting used by Native Americans when addressing Anglo settlers in greeting. The double form of the idiom is still found in parts of Texas as "Howdy, howdy". Without regard to etymological beginnings, the word is used as a greeting such as "Hello" and not, normally, as an enquiry. Howdy is ideally not followed by a question mark, but may be followed by an exclamation mark.

It is typically associated with Southern American English, especially from Arizona, New Mexico, Texas and the northern parts of Louisiana and Florida where the Southern dialect is predominant. It is the official greeting of Texas A&M University. It is also the name of the popular web portal at Texas A&M University.

brdlwyr
#4299SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/7/15 at 11:04am

Most schools are closed for cold! It was 1 degree today = no school. Yesterday -3 and there was school! C16 was thrilled. One boyfriend goes back today! Love them all, but small house - many people grumpier dad!

Howdy was popular on Hee Haw! Howdy Doody was probably a pervert!

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos