pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 190

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4725Manic Monday
Posted: 2/23/15 at 11:31am

brd, I'm assuming you're talking about the "underwear" scene. It was a mock on a scene from Birdman where Michael Keaton had to run through Times Square in just his tighty whiteys.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

brdlwyr
#4726Manic Monday
Posted: 2/23/15 at 12:23pm

Like the singing cowboy?

Did not see Birdman - should have!

Broadwayboobs
#4727Manic Monday
Posted: 2/23/15 at 12:44pm

brd, I found Birdman if anything, interesting. If I remember correctly Keaton was in his bathrobe waiting to go on for a scene during an actual Broadway performance. He decides to step outside for a smoke when the stage door closes with his robe caught. He takes his robe off and walks through Times Square in just his briefs. Now anyone who knows where the St.James is located knows this is a farce because it does not lead you directly into Times Square.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

brdlwyr
#4728Manic Monday
Posted: 2/23/15 at 12:46pm

Artisitc license!

Will Side Show be eligible for Tony nominations?

Broadwayboobs
#4729Manic Monday
Posted: 2/23/15 at 12:49pm

Side Show will be eligible and the girls can be nominated as one if they choose to nominate them.

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4730Manic Monday
Posted: 2/23/15 at 1:03pm

I don't think Keaton had quite as many socks in his as NPH did...

Birdman was interesting. Still don't quite know what to make of the ending.

Broadwayboobs
#4731Manic Monday
Posted: 2/23/15 at 1:22pm

YOU, I got to the point that I didn't even care what he was trying to convey. It was entertaining though.

Broadwayboobs
#4732Manic Monday
Posted: 2/24/15 at 7:53am

Morning peeps! I caught up on Downton last night. I think that was the most hysterical episode to date of course with some tears thrown in for Mrs. Patmore.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4733TOOTHY TUESDAY!
Posted: 2/24/15 at 12:39pm

I haven't watched yet!!!!!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

brdlwyr
#4734TOOTHY TUESDAY!
Posted: 2/24/15 at 12:48pm

Too busy watching The Voice to watch Downton! Mrs Brd had an awful dilemma between The Voice and The Bachelor! She really watches crappy TV.

Broadwayboobs
#4735TOOTHY TUESDAY!
Posted: 2/24/15 at 1:41pm

I watched some of The Voice, but finally sat down and caught up on Walking Dead and Downton. Now that's quality T.V.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4736TOOTHY TUESDAY!
Posted: 2/24/15 at 1:53pm

Nothing wrong with The Voice other than the bitch is back and they don't need to do it twice a year. Blind auditions are my favorite part.

I was responding to brd's post. I stopped midway to answer a couple emails, and Boobs snuck in before I finished! I'll get to Downton tonight.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Updated On: 2/24/15 at 01:53 PM

brdlwyr
#4737TOOTHY TUESDAY!
Posted: 2/24/15 at 2:42pm

Christine is no Gwen!!!!

Property Brothers has been Mrs. Brd's almost full-time obsession!

Broadwayboobs
#4738TOOTHY TUESDAY!
Posted: 2/24/15 at 2:47pm

99% of the time my TV is tuned into HGTV. I LOVE Chip & Joanna Gaines. I wish they'd come to Jersey and remodel a home for me with a wrap around porch.

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4739TOOTHY TUESDAY!
Posted: 2/24/15 at 2:51pm

I despise, loathe and detest the Property Brothers, but LOVE,LOVE, LOVE Chip and JoJo.

Broadwayboobs
#4740TOOTHY TUESDAY!
Posted: 2/24/15 at 3:29pm

I get a kick out of David & Hilary too on Love It or List It. Not crazy about new couple who do it. They're not as amusing.

brdlwyr
#4741TOOTHY TUESDAY!
Posted: 2/24/15 at 4:46pm

Chip and Joanna - adorable and so talented. Love the show cannot imagine living in Waco! David is annoying but I still like the show. It cracks me up when home owners are pissed that Hilary has found a problem with THEIR OWN home as if it her fault!

Broadwayboobs
#4742TOOTHY TUESDAY!
Posted: 2/24/15 at 5:34pm

Right?
Hilary: Your house is about to fall down because the foundation is just dirt.
Owner: OMG so you're going to use all that money that I gave you for a new bedroom to fix the foundation? That's ridiculous!

Broadwayboobs
#4743Wacky Wednesday
Posted: 2/25/15 at 7:39am

Morning peeps!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4744Wacky Wednesday
Posted: 2/25/15 at 7:43am

I watched Downton last night. When it first started, it almost seemed like I missed an episode. I double checked the DVR to make sure. This Sunday, two hour finale. Wacky Wednesday

"unleash the girly"

Updated On: 2/25/15 at 07:43 AM

Broadwayboobs
#4745Wacky Wednesday
Posted: 2/25/15 at 7:54am

Can you believe it's the finale already?

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4746Wacky Wednesday
Posted: 2/25/15 at 8:08am

No. Sad. Their season needs to be longer!!!!

"unleash the girly"

Bluemoon
#4747Wacky Wednesday
Posted: 2/25/15 at 8:29am

But you're going to LOVE what happens in the finale.

Broadwayboobs
#4748Wacky Wednesday
Posted: 2/25/15 at 8:29am

Or they need to make each episode 2 hours long Wacky Wednesday

brdlwyr
#4749Wacky Wednesday
Posted: 2/25/15 at 1:54pm

BB - nice description of Love it or List it.

Cold here again! Easy trip to the burbs. Nice to get out of the city!

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos