pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 194

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4825FINALLY FRIDAY!!!!!
Posted: 3/6/15 at 8:10am

Go figure. They close when it's snowing and the roads aren't too bad and open when the roads are a sheet of ice. Thank God HC convinced them to allow him to work from home today being he is without a car. he had to take 3 trains and a taxi to get to his office yesterday.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4826FINALLY FRIDAY!!!!!
Posted: 3/6/15 at 9:19am

The salt barely works in the very low temps, which doesn't make sense to me at all, but that's what I've been hearing from "experts".

I also heard Parkway ran out of salt. Don't know if that's true or not.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Broadwayboobs
#4827FINALLY FRIDAY!!!!!
Posted: 3/6/15 at 9:23am

Well it was a slow go this morning.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4828FINALLY FRIDAY!!!!!
Posted: 3/6/15 at 10:33am

Parkway was at a standstill a couple hours ago.

Glad you got there safely. Poor HC.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4829FINALLY FRIDAY!!!!!
Posted: 3/6/15 at 11:02am

So the older son next door is being a jackass. All day yesterday, I heard him yelling at his mother that he wasn't going out with the snowblower until the snow finally stopped. They had a big blow out last night, with him screaming loudly after it had stopped. They just tell me to shovel all around my truck cause they won't go close to it, and they'll do the rest with the blower. So all four times I went out there yesterday, that's what I did. Around the truck, about a foot and a half cleared. He hasn't gotten out there at all today, and the younger son is out there shoveling what the older one usually snowblows. If I had known he was going to be a jerk, I would've shoveled all the crap in front of my truck, when it was easy to just push to the side. I just gave the other one some money to do the snow in front of mine when he's done getting his mother's car out.

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#4830FINALLY FRIDAY!!!!!
Posted: 3/6/15 at 11:27am

HC got home before me last night so he started shoveling my car out because he wanted to surprise me and meet me at the bus. He said while he was shoveling my neighbor 2 doors came down the street plowing the side walk and started helping with the driveway and then disappeared. HC went to his house and said, Thank You for helping, but you didn't have to do that. I really appreciate it. And gave the guy some money. He a nice guy and shares his name with HC FINALLY FRIDAY!!!!! I never met the wife or baby yet.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4831FINALLY FRIDAY!!!!!
Posted: 3/6/15 at 11:32am

Why was he shoveling?? You have a snowblower!!

ETA: I'm shocked he got home before you with all the transportation he had to take!

"unleash the girly"

Updated On: 3/6/15 at 11:32 AM

brdlwyr
#4832FINALLY FRIDAY!!!!!
Posted: 3/6/15 at 11:44am

You all have suffered this year!

Cold here but we should have sun this weekend!

Broadwayboobs
#4833FINALLY FRIDAY!!!!!
Posted: 3/6/15 at 11:51am

Got me why he didn't take the snow blower out.

His office closed at 1 pm yesterday.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4834FINALLY FRIDAY!!!!!
Posted: 3/6/15 at 12:03pm

He lucked out in that respect, since he had to take public transportation.

But damn. Paying that travel money for a few hours. UGH!!!

"unleash the girly"

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4835FINALLY FRIDAY!!!!!
Posted: 3/6/15 at 12:26pm

Sits back quietly and says nothing weather related...

brdlwyr
#4836FINALLY FRIDAY!!!!!
Posted: 3/6/15 at 12:33pm

At the bus stop I had a vision of the snow melting over the weekend! 0 degrees on 3/6!

Y - have you seen any of the american eagles flying (birds not stores) on your way to CR?

Bluemoon
#4837FINALLY FRIDAY!!!!!
Posted: 3/6/15 at 12:43pm

Finally busted out of my neighborhood! i had to wait for the sun to do it's melting thing - the streets were solid ice this morning. Schools are closed, but I have a lot of catch up work to do. It's going to be in the 50s next week!!!!

Broadwayboobs
#4839FINALLY FRIDAY!!!!!
Posted: 3/6/15 at 2:27pm

YUP that was my commute this morning. Luckily I missed the stand still.

Bluemoon
#4840FINALLY FRIDAY!!!!!
Posted: 3/6/15 at 2:45pm

It's currently 84 in Miami.

Just sayin'.....

brdlwyr
#4841FINALLY FRIDAY!!!!!
Posted: 3/7/15 at 1:55pm

Sunny and 40's! Whoopie!! Snow melting.

Mooney - we are planning a southern college tour in April. Strange affinity for the big football schools of the south. I want to go regardless - never been to Alabama!

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4842FINALLY FRIDAY!!!!!
Posted: 3/7/15 at 4:11pm

It is 80 here today and sunny.

Runs away and hides.

Bluemoon
#4843Monday, Anyone?
Posted: 3/9/15 at 8:03am

Well, my mother tongue is not English, so I'll be passing on this fantastic opportunity. Spam much?

brdlwyr
#4844Monday, Anyone?
Posted: 3/9/15 at 9:46am

I wore a light jacket this morning. Probably too light! Nice sunny day!

Bluemoon
#4845Monday, Anyone?
Posted: 3/9/15 at 10:27am

I'm wearing pastels. I've got a sweater on, but it and my scarf are pastels. It's my "I refuse to acknowledge winter anymore" look.

Bluemoon
#4845Monday, Anyone?
Posted: 3/9/15 at 10:48am

The spammer's posts were removed and now my opening post makes no sense. Move along, folks, nothing to see here. Thankfully.

brdlwyr
#4846Monday, Anyone?
Posted: 3/9/15 at 10:51am

I have pink stripes on my shirt!

Bluemoon
#4847Monday, Anyone?
Posted: 3/9/15 at 10:56am

Addy would love you for that! I have pink tulips in my office.

brdlwyr
#4848Monday, Anyone?
Posted: 3/9/15 at 10:58am

C16 found a pink Vinyard Vines shirt at Bloomingdale's for $5.99 tucked away on a clearance rack!

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos