pixeltracker

Maria von Trapp's hipster great grandson got married, and the NYT wedding details are hysterically awful- Page 2

Maria von Trapp's hipster great grandson got married, and the NYT wedding details are hysterically awful

EricMontreal22 Profile Photo
EricMontreal22
#25Maria von Trapp's hipster great grandson got married, and the NYT wedding details are hysterically awful
Posted: 6/25/16 at 2:23pm

Jane2 said: "Seriously, people can live however they like. These two just seem a little creepy to me, but they don't impact my life at all. surprise

"

Nor mine, I hope.  But they are worthy of the New York Times, apparently, so I think they are worthy of being called out for being terrible, obnoxious people.  Your mileage may vary :P

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#26Maria von Trapp's hipster great grandson got married, and the NYT wedding details are hysterically awful
Posted: 6/25/16 at 2:48pm

Well, I stopped reading the Times years ago, but I  used to read those wedding stories. I thought a lot of them were interesting and not of the norm. Lots of them were very wealthy and it was fun reading about the lavish nuptials. So, I'm not surprised to read this weird story.

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

Videos