pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!- Page 40

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!

Farmer's Daughter Profile Photo
Farmer's Daughter
#975Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 4/29/16 at 4:22am

Happy Friday / Happy Weekend! x's and o's!  I am still alive! Up and trying to let my hair dry as much as possible before I go to bed so I don't wake up with it all lopsided crazy. Catch is, at some point I have to go to bed regardless to get *some* sleep. (No blow dryer for me, thanks.)  I see a nap in my Friday afternoon for sure.

Almost 3 weeks in the new apartment, same complex. It's a renovated, and our old one (to be occupied by new tenants) is undergoing renovation. Had to pay for move ourselves, but the pros we hired came in well under their estimate. It was worth every penny.

Eric was a real trooper about the move. He may like his routines and all, but when a change has to be made, he rises to the occasion.  Mama, Papa, and Eric Bear are all pretty much settled in the new digs at this point.

formerly JbaraFan1 8/14/04-2/14/16

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#976Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 4/29/16 at 11:30am

Morning peeps & peepers! Hope everyone has great plans for the weekend. Hoping mine is just quiet and relaxing.

FD, I feel your pain of moving. The move from Jersey to Florida nearly killed me. I'll be doing another move once more this summer. Hopefully this is where I will live out the rest of my life on this earth, although the way my lives seems to change who knows. Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!  

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

brdlwyr
#977Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 5/2/16 at 10:09am

No "lusty month of May" quote by Addy?  Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!crying

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#978Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 5/5/16 at 10:00am

Good, wet, soggy morning to you kids!

Broadwayboobs
#979Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 5/5/16 at 10:05am

Happy gorgeous sunny day from South Florida. kiss

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Broadwayboobs
#980Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 5/6/16 at 9:46am

Happy Friday peeps & peepers! What's up for the weekend? Besides dog sitting for my besty, I am going to the air &sea show tomorrow. Should be fun. At least I'll spend the day with my cuz. <3

SonofMammaMiaSam
#981Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 5/10/16 at 8:27am

Good morning, dearest darlings.

Broadwayboobs
#982Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 5/10/16 at 8:34am

Morning peeps & peepers! Poddie!!!kiss 

brdlwyr
#983Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 5/10/16 at 11:28am

Excellent weekend for C22 college graduation.  She has great friends with nice parents.  Now, she needs a job! 

We have had so much rain my lawn is 8" in some spots, but unable to mow because of rain!

Happy Tuesday!

Broadwayboobs
#984Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 5/10/16 at 11:37am

brd, we can use a little rain here in South Florida...just a little please. Thanks! 

brdlwyr
#985Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 5/10/16 at 1:25pm

C22 is in Daytona this week with her friends!  C20 is home for the summer! C18 is bored with school and graduates in a few weeks.!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#986Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 5/11/16 at 12:10pm

Meeting my 'birthday dinner' girls tonight!  Our one friend that had to move to Texas is in for a family thing in PA this weekend, so the five of us are getting together.  We haven't seen her since October.  Soooo excited!  smiley

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Broadwayboobs
#987Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 5/11/16 at 12:34pm

Enjoy Girly! 

SonofMammaMiaSam
#988Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 5/11/16 at 1:00pm

Are you going to wear a steak on your head?  Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!

brdlwyr
#989Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 5/11/16 at 2:20pm

Grly - that is fun! We might meet some friends this weekend also! 

brdlwyr
#990Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 5/12/16 at 4:31pm

Did Mooney retire?

SonofMammaMiaSam
#991Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 5/13/16 at 8:11am

Happy Friday the 13th! 

Broadwayboobs
#992Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 5/13/16 at 8:42am

Morning peeps & peepers! What's up for the weekend?

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#993Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 5/15/16 at 7:46am

I'm not sure about wearing a steak on my head, but I think I had a shrimp in my lap.  My Mom is going in for caterract surgery just before her birthday in July.  One eye early in the month; the other three weeks later.  So, we decided to celebrate our Unbirthdays this month and next month, instead.  Mom's celebration was at a seafood restaurant and I'm pretty certain a crustacean landed on my lap!, 

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#994Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 5/15/16 at 8:42pm

Happy Anniversary, BD!!  smiley

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#995Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 5/16/16 at 8:17am

Morning peeps & peepers!  Happy Belated Anniversary Girly! kissWOW 13 years on BWW and we're still here!  

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#996Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 5/16/16 at 11:02am

Don't forget, though.  The OT Board didn't come about until 2004!  I didn't really post on the main board.

"unleash the girly"

brdlwyr
#997Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 5/16/16 at 11:43am

GH - that is funny! 

13 years of posts! I wonder how many?  

Last day of school for C18 this week and only one more school lunch to pack! I feel old and useless!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#998Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 5/16/16 at 2:12pm

Wow.  Time certainly does fly!

I may go to bingo at a bar.  Tonight, I think it is.  No money prizes, so I'm not sure what you get if you win.  Free drinks, maybe?!

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#999Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 5/16/16 at 3:11pm

DF, are you going with that favorite cousin of mine bwhahahahahaha 

Videos