pixeltracker

Last Resort / Elementary- Page 2

Last Resort / Elementary

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#25Last Resort / Elementary
Posted: 10/10/12 at 4:53pm

When Chloe Grace Moritz came flying in at the end with her big revelation, I knew I was done, but before then I was enjoying watching three women I love (Michelle Pfeiffer, Helena Bonham Carter and Eva Green) camp it up. Although I was saddened to see in this movie that Michelle's upper lip had the telltale altered pout to it, and I've never seen any evidence of her having work done before (not that she's never had work done but before then you could never tell).

Anyway, I'm miffed there's no Elementary this week now that I'm caught up and involved!

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#26Last Resort / Elementary
Posted: 10/10/12 at 5:04pm

Caroline as a werewolf - also not in the show. And I'm done.

Has anyone still watching Last Resort?

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#27Last Resort / Elementary
Posted: 10/31/12 at 8:13pm

Judy Kuhn had a blink and you'll miss her cameo last night on Elementary, which I am still loving. Jonny Lee Miller will be mine.

strummergirl Profile Photo
strummergirl
#28Last Resort / Elementary
Posted: 10/31/12 at 8:22pm

Phyllis, you've never seen Trainspotting with JLM as Sick Boy? It's kind of hard to believe, but that is the role his is most known for before this.... besides Hackers.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#29Last Resort / Elementary
Posted: 10/31/12 at 8:33pm

Trainspotting is one of those movies that fell through the cracks for me that I've just never gotten around to seeing.

EricMontreal22 Profile Photo
EricMontreal22
#30Last Resort / Elementary
Posted: 10/31/12 at 9:21pm

Lee Miller was also in that feminist version of Mansfield Park as well as playing Lord Byron in the Byron miniseries a ten years back (it was a Canadian co-production, so got a ton of press here, but maybe it wasn't shown in the US).

But I laid claim to him way back when I was 13 or so and would stare at him on my brother's Trainspotting poster... (I think I readesomewhere that he had a lead in the original production of Beautiful Thing, too).

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#31Last Resort / Elementary
Posted: 10/31/12 at 9:46pm

Yep, he was the original Ste in Beautiful Thing.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#33Last Resort / Elementary
Posted: 11/6/12 at 2:45pm

I really enjoy Elementary. I never got into House, but I do find it quite similar to The Mentalist. At any rate, I'll pretty much watch anything with Lucy Liu. Been a huge fan since Ally McBeal.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

Plum
#34Last Resort / Elementary
Posted: 11/6/12 at 3:25pm

I know that a couple of House writers (and at least one prop) made their way to Elementary. Hopefully at some point the latter show will sharpen up its procedural aspects at least to the point where they aren't distractingly bad so I can focus on Sherlock and Joan being awesome together instead.

Videos