"NYC Prep" on Bravo

blueroses
#525re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/25/09 at 10:50am

Aww! It was supposed to air tonight, but I just checked the schedule on Bravo after reading your post and I didn't see it listed either. re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo I was looking forward to it.

StockardFan Profile Photo
StockardFan
#526re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/25/09 at 11:41am

Oh, I got so excited when I saw this thread bumped. No reunion?

KFTC!!!!!

blueroses
#527re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/25/09 at 11:48am

I guess not. re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo I was going by the initial announcement that it would be on the 25th, but as misschung pointed out, it's not listed on Bravo's lineup for tonight. I'm bummed. I apologize for saying it was tonight without checking.

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#528re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/25/09 at 12:10pm

Crap...sorry, I had a bad feeling my linked confirm of a reunion was shady...
Regret getting everyone's hopes up.

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

blueroses
#529re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/25/09 at 12:17pm

Bitch!

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#530re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/25/09 at 12:22pm

RAR RAR RAR!

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

Perfectly Marvelous Profile Photo
Perfectly Marvelous
#531re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/25/09 at 12:25pm

OPERATION SMILE RAR

... I was so looking forward to hearing Jesse talk about that, too.

"I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams." - Doctor Who

"Yes, the brutalities of progress are called revolutions. When they are over, men recognize that the human race has been harshly treated but it has moved forward." - Les Miserables

blueroses
#532re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/25/09 at 12:25pm

re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo

Videos