News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

How is the Current Chicago Cast?- Page 2

How is the Current Chicago Cast?

Kev Profile Photo
Kev
#25How is the Current Chicago Cast?
Posted: 7/23/10 at 8:00pm

Terra was absolutely awful...and her only dance move was raising her right leg (not her left).

This statement makes no sense, would you care to elaborate?

I'll add that of the countless Velmas I've seen, MacLeod has always been one of the best-danced, not to mention a superb Fosse stylist.

suddenlyseymour Profile Photo
suddenlyseymour
#26How is the Current Chicago Cast?
Posted: 7/23/10 at 8:55pm

I'm just curious, now that John O'Hurley is in the show, does anyone know what the stage door is like after? Is it pretty crazy? I'm seeing the matinee on Ruthie's last day so I'm hoping it won't be mobbed.

Kev Profile Photo
Kev
#27How is the Current Chicago Cast?
Posted: 7/23/10 at 9:01pm

I'm just curious, now that John O'Hurley is in the show, does anyone know what the stage door is like after? Is it pretty crazy? I'm seeing the matinee on Ruthie's last day so I'm hoping it won't be mobbed.

The stage door will not be mobbed. You'll be fine :)

suddenlyseymour Profile Photo
suddenlyseymour
#28How is the Current Chicago Cast?
Posted: 7/23/10 at 9:03pm

Thanks Kev :)

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#29How is the Current Chicago Cast?
Posted: 7/23/10 at 9:06pm

I'm kind of excited to see "J. Petermann" and Ruthie in the show. The downside being I'll have to sit through Amra Faye Wright's Velma again. Maybe she'll be out the evening of August 15...

JRybka Profile Photo
JRybka
#30How is the Current Chicago Cast?
Posted: 7/23/10 at 10:52pm

If you get a chance to see Ruthie. YOU MUST GO! She is a GODESS!

"Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport. General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don't see that. It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around."

BosBroad
#31How is the Current Chicago Cast?
Posted: 7/23/10 at 11:39pm

Did anyone see Ruthie, Karen Ziemba and Ann Reinking? It'd be interesting to compare...

Videos