pixeltracker

Hairspray National Touring cast- Page 2

Hairspray National Touring cast

#25re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/20/04 at 2:44am

Im not a picky eater. I just like food in general. Thats probably why I gained a couple lbs my senior yr of college. Heh. But my favorite food is probably seafood because my family only really makes it for christmas when we have a traditional italian feast which is ALL seafood. My moms cooking is great but she can overdue it with the pasta sometimes so when I go out I usually like to do things I wouldnt ever get at home like sushi, thai or mexican food.

JimVukovich Profile Photo
JimVukovich
#26re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/20/04 at 2:54am

Well, this is gonna be great because seafood is my absolute favorite, especially Italian seafood dishes. What are your transportation needs in terms of when needing a taxi and/or just getting around? PM me or e-mail me if you want.

#27re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/20/04 at 3:17am

I can get in and out of a regular car, my wheelchair fits in the trunk. And Im a strong girl, I can push myself around quite a bit too. On sept 11th, I pushed myself all the way to Queens from fifth ave & 10th street. I guess that doesnt matter though cuz from what I hear it isnt a good neighborhood for walking.

One of the reasons I picked the hotel I picked was because they said they have complimentary shuttle to anywhere within two miles, but I still have to call them and ask if its a wheelchair friendly vehicle or have them make other arrangements for me.

JimVukovich
#28re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/20/04 at 4:08am

Well regardless.....I wanna take you somewhere totally cool. How well do you know L.A?

#29re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/20/04 at 4:29am

Not well enough. Ive been to California twice, but both times were very short visits for some concerts. The first time I stayed in La Mirada. The last time I was there I spent most my time at the Rainbow on Sunset and at a tattoo place called Shamrock that was across the street because my friend was getting ink done. Now I kinda wanted to go back for a small tattoo, but Im a little nervous about whether or not Ill still be happy about it when im like 60.

JimVukovich
#30re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/20/04 at 5:19am

Mistress - I'm gonna show as much of LA as I possibly can given my work schedule and we're gonna have a kick ass SEAFOOD meal somewhere.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#31re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/20/04 at 12:14pm

Il Fornaio has great Northern Italian cuisine. That's just my 2 cents.

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

#32re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/20/04 at 1:47pm

youre so sweet Jim. re: Hairspray National Touring cast

shira467 Profile Photo
shira467
#33re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/20/04 at 8:40pm

If we're having a meetup in LA, can I come? Wait, I'm probably younger than both of you, but I live in Westwood - Dame can come, it could be fun. Even if I can't have a mojito.

Deet: Shira, I Love You!

JimVukovich
#34re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/22/04 at 2:19pm

Mistress - Do you like Japanese and/or Sushi? We could go to Yamashiro. It's in the hills right above The Magic Castle. They have a spectacular view of the city. Just a thought.

broadwayguy2
#35re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/22/04 at 2:50pm

Once again, Broadwayguy misses ALL the fun.Bleh

#36re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/22/04 at 3:34pm

Definitely love sushi!

JimVukovich
#37re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/22/04 at 4:27pm

Mistress - Great! We'll go there then. It's very close to your hotel too. What days and dates are you gonna be in LA? I want to clear my schedule.

Jim

#38re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/22/04 at 4:35pm

Im flying in on Monday, August 16th, Ill be there by 11am. Im leaving Friday, August 20th - my flight is around 3pm. Its a pretty short trip. Im seeing Hairspray on the 17th and 19th. I had wanted to go to Universal Studios theme park one of those days but my heart wont break if that doesnt happen. Mattys making time to hang out with me too.

JimVukovich
#39re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/22/04 at 4:40pm

Mistress - Maybe so as not to take too much time from your schedule, maybe you, me and Matt should all have dinner together.

#40re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/22/04 at 4:51pm

that could work too... but i dont think youll be taking time from my schedule really, its way too early for matt to even tell me how busy hes gonna be or what he wants to do and ill be by myself when he isnt around so ill have lots of time. i made my trip short cuz i had no idea what id be able to do alone aside from see the show, swim in my hotel pool and go to universal studios.

JimVukovich
#41re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/22/04 at 5:03pm

OK then, we'll just schedule it and if Matty Fresh wants to join us he can. Did you ever find out about wheelchair seating prices at The Pantages?

#42re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/22/04 at 5:08pm

i didnt bother, i just went with house seats. i figured the trip was costing me lots of $$$$ to begin with, why spoil it by skimping on ticket prices.

JimVukovich
#43re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/22/04 at 5:34pm

good attitude

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#44re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/22/04 at 5:38pm

Maybe Matty Fresh wants to go on an intimate date with Mistress minus a third wheel, unless of course you're all into a 3-way which is none of my business. Thank you and goodbye.

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

JimVukovich
#45re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/22/04 at 5:46pm

If Matty needs intimacy he can take Mistress on a dinner date that he initiates and pays for. I would never consider him a third wheel when joining me and the Mistress for dinner. Thank you and goodbye. Updated On: 6/22/04 at 05:46 PM

#46re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/22/04 at 6:10pm

oh boy.

JimVukovich
#47re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/22/04 at 7:14pm

You said it little sister.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#48re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/22/04 at 11:34pm

Mistress is a big girl now!

#49re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/22/04 at 11:41pm

speaking of being a big girl now, Jim, my mom wants to know who you are and why you want to take me to dinner and does Matt know this guy? Heh.

Videos