Adam Pascal

Elphie6689 Profile Photo
Elphie6689
#25re: Adam Pascal
Posted: 8/3/04 at 10:47pm

luvtheeemcee send me the spork picture!!! lol send me the link on here because for some weird reason it isn't enabling me to reply to my personal messages

"And if I'm flying solo.. at least I'm flying free..."

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#26re: Adam Pascal
Posted: 8/3/04 at 10:49pm

hahhaha, I really hope Adam's head wasn't cut off!! That'd be tragic... he's pretty tall, though. He was cute. He bent down a bit so he wouldn't totally be towering over me in one of my pictures. Such a sweetheart.

Elphie, I don't have a link. I need to e-mail it. Do you have a way to get me your address?

A work of art is an invitation to love.

Elphie6689 Profile Photo
Elphie6689
#27re: Adam Pascal
Posted: 8/3/04 at 10:54pm

hmmm can you give me you're e-mail through a personal message and I'll write you from my e-mail address since I can't write back for the personal message...lol it's complicated but it will work.. hopefully..lol

"And if I'm flying solo.. at least I'm flying free..."

luvtheEmcee
#28re: Adam Pascal
Posted: 8/3/04 at 10:56pm

Yup. Go check.

broadwaybabe860
#29re: Adam Pascal
Posted: 8/4/04 at 12:24am

ooo I love Adam, reading all this makes me want to go and wait outside too now lol... especially hearing how nice he is

luvtheEmcee
#30re: Adam Pascal
Posted: 8/4/04 at 12:32am

GO!
lol, just reading this? You haven't seen the half of it!

adamfan
#31re: Adam Pascal
Posted: 8/4/04 at 10:49am

Okay, I SWEAR I'm not trying to stalk this poor man, I'm just a devoted Adam fan (hopefully understood here!) trying to get some info. re: Adam Pascal Does anyone know what time Adam usually gets to stage door before the show? I've gone to Aida twice after night shows and he's failed to make an appearance, and I really want to see him before I leave NY this week. I was planning to go tomorrow, and I know people have been saying to get there an hour to an hour and a half before, but with work and such I can't make it to the stage door until around 6:30....is that too late to even bother, or does he usually show up closer to 7? Thanks!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#32re: Adam Pascal
Posted: 8/4/04 at 11:05am

If I were you, I'd definitely get there around 6:30 tomorrow. I've been there when he's gotten there an hour and a half ahead of time, and I've been there when he's gotten there with less than an hour to spare. Let us know how it goes! Good luck!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Videos