Adam Pascal

Elphie6689 Profile Photo
Elphie6689
#0Adam Pascal
Posted: 8/3/04 at 5:29pm

Question: I am thinking about stopping by the AIDA stage door around 6:15 tomorrow night and wait to see Adam Pascal because I am going to be in the city that day seeing LITTLE SHOP's matinee. Does anyone know if he leaves after the wed. matinee and then comes back for the night show? Because there would be no sense in me waiting outside the stagedoor for him to come if he is already there...

"And if I'm flying solo.. at least I'm flying free..."

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#1re: Adam Pascal
Posted: 8/3/04 at 5:33pm

Between a matinee and an evening show with Adam it's a total gamble. Sometimes he comes out and sometimes he doesn't. There really isn't any way to predict whether or not he will. I mean, of course if it's pouring, he's not going to grace you with his presence, but if it's nice out you may see him and you may not. and 6:15? If you want to catch him after the matinee, you need to be there around 4:30. The show begins at 2 and it's about 2 and a half hours long. Good luck!

A work of art is an invitation to love.

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#2re: Adam Pascal
Posted: 8/3/04 at 5:34pm

This doesn't answer your question, but I didn't want to start another Adam post. Anyone see him as Fiyero?

But if this helps, sometimes actors don't come out during matinees. I know Sutton didn't because there was a show afterwards. However, were you trying to catch him before AIDA? Maybe between the end of the matinee and beginning of evening show, he snuck out to catch a bite to eat...he possibly could return about an hour before the show. Sorry I am not a help, but maybe a huge Adam fan can help better.

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

luvtheEmcee
#3re: Adam Pascal
Posted: 8/3/04 at 5:37pm

"maybe a huge Adam fan can help better."

That's what I'm here for!!

And as Fiyero? I've been saying for a while that I could definitely see him making a great Fiyero, but it's not really a great role. Especially after seeing him in Cabaret, I'd really like to see him challenge himself more.

ponine24601
#4re: Adam Pascal
Posted: 8/3/04 at 5:38pm

yeah i could see him as fiyero as well.

"People asking questions, lost in confusion. Well I tell them there's no problems, only solutions." ~The one and only John Lennon

Elphie6689 Profile Photo
Elphie6689
#5re: Adam Pascal
Posted: 8/3/04 at 5:39pm

well you see I'm seeing the Little Shop matinee so that should be over at about 4:30ish...and then I was probably going to go over to teh AIDA stage door around 6:15 because I was thinking that if he left after the matinee showing that he would be coming back for the night show.. but I honestly don't know if he will be leaving in-between or not..

Elphie6689 Profile Photo
Elphie6689
#6re: Adam Pascal
Posted: 8/3/04 at 5:41pm

I think taht Fiyero is a great part for him.. but he would be down-sizing after doing leads he'd be going to a supporting role and I don't knwo if he would be willing to do that. But if he is willing it would be great for him!

QueenMuppet Profile Photo
QueenMuppet
#7re: Adam Pascal
Posted: 8/3/04 at 5:42pm

To tell you the truth, it's really a 50/50 chance. He's been a bit naughty recently..... Hey, good luck anyway :)

QM

'He really wasn't good as Fieyro. Is it just me or does he sort of come across as a pimp? Just...the hand motions I've seen him do and the attitude..not that Taye is a pimp.' - SallyBrown on Taye Diggs as Fiyero

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#8re: Adam Pascal
Posted: 8/3/04 at 5:43pm

If you catch him about an hour/hour and a half before the AIDA evening show, there is a chance you could see him, but I don't know how slim or great the chance.

Regarding Fiyero, I think it's his voice that matches the part. Anyone see him in School of Rock?

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

luvtheEmcee
#9re: Adam Pascal
Posted: 8/3/04 at 5:43pm

Elphie: like I said, it's a total gamble with him. Usually, he doesn't come out between shows, but you never do know. I'd say give it a shot. If you decide to go at 6:15, you can just ask whoever is outside the stage door if he's inside or not. If they say yes, that saves you some waiting, but you won't get to see him. What you could do is just go over there right after Little Shop ends. Aida ends around 4:30, but it usually takes Adam like 15 or 20 minutes to come out, if he does. If you do that, no one will know for sure when you get there if he's going to come out or not (they'll tell you when they know for sure that he's NOT coming) but it's definitely worth a shot. Does that help you?

Updated On: 8/3/04 at 05:43 PM

luvtheEmcee
#10re: Adam Pascal
Posted: 8/3/04 at 5:45pm

millie and I must've posted at the same time. Going an hour and a half before curtain on a day when there's only one show is a pretty sure-fire way to see him (and before I get yelled at for telling people to go before the show, people at the Palace are *telling* Adam's fans to do this).

And School of Rock: the mullet was godawful, but he sounded so amazing!!

Elphie6689 Profile Photo
Elphie6689
#11re: Adam Pascal
Posted: 8/3/04 at 5:50pm

yepp thanks! I just want to meet him sooo badly and I don't live in the city and I'm only 15 so i can't drive in...and I don't feel quite comfortable going into the city by myself yet..so I'm trying to just find SOME way to meet him... lol

luvtheEmcee
#12re: Adam Pascal
Posted: 8/3/04 at 5:54pm

haha, I understand. I was like 13 when I first met him, but it didn't really mean anything to me. I was very shy, and kept thinking "Oh my God. I'm afraid of you. Please don't talk to me." He's very sweet. Good luck and have fun!

NativeNewYorker
#13re: Adam Pascal
Posted: 8/3/04 at 6:15pm

You know who would make a great Fiyero?

Cheyenne Jackson!

luvtheEmcee
#14re: Adam Pascal
Posted: 8/3/04 at 6:16pm

You and your plugs, NNY...
lol, you know I'm kidding. He really would!!

ponine24601
#15re: Adam Pascal
Posted: 8/3/04 at 6:17pm

omg yes!! cheyenne should be fiyero!

"People asking questions, lost in confusion. Well I tell them there's no problems, only solutions." ~The one and only John Lennon

luvtheEmcee
#16re: Adam Pascal
Posted: 8/3/04 at 6:18pm

The picture? Not a problem. It's very pretty... I have to pick up more of those flyers. One is NOT enough.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#17re: Adam Pascal
Posted: 8/3/04 at 6:35pm

Good luck and make sure you let us know what happens! re: Adam Pascal

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

NativeNewYorker
#18re: Adam Pascal
Posted: 8/3/04 at 6:43pm

Cheyenne can do anything.

Miphba Profile Photo
Miphba
#19re: Adam Pascal
Posted: 8/3/04 at 9:40pm

Thanks to the emcee's helpful tips I was able to meet the very wonderful Adam Pascal before this past sunday's showing and he was amazing. I would get there an hour and a half before the show because he hasn't been coming out afterwards (he didn't at sundays or sat.)- he's extremley nice and will pose for pictures and everything. The rest of the cast came out afterwards and they were all extremley nice- the best stage door experience I have had to date, and the stage door hand is very helpful and will answer any questions. Have fun and good luck!

luvtheEmcee
#20re: Adam Pascal
Posted: 8/3/04 at 9:46pm

awwwww, I helped! I'm so happy you got to see him. YAY! re: Adam Pascal

Miphba Profile Photo
Miphba
#21re: Adam Pascal
Posted: 8/3/04 at 9:57pm

Trust me I bet I was wayyy more happier.. I believe my first words when I saw him were "Wow, he's such a sexgod"...and then I heard him sing and anyway it was one of the happiest days of my young life lol. And I just very glad you know so much about him...it definatley helps to know a reliable source.

luvtheEmcee
#22re: Adam Pascal
Posted: 8/3/04 at 10:00pm

hahaha, I do what I can. You should SEE the grin on my face when I see him. I don't think I've ever smiled for such an extended period of time as I did when I finally saw him in Aida. He came out on stage, and I grabbed my friend's arm and gasped. I was so happy!!

ponine24601
#23re: Adam Pascal
Posted: 8/3/04 at 10:00pm

yay!!! i'm so glad that you got to meet him!

Miphba Profile Photo
Miphba
#24re: Adam Pascal
Posted: 8/3/04 at 10:07pm

he definatley knows how to put a lil' pep in my step- wow I'm so corny hehe- and I had a smile on afterwards big enough for all of Manhattan to see- I just hope my picture with him comes out alright! My aunt started to scare me telling me we weren't in focus and she might of chopped a head off...and I mean Adam's not mine.

Videos