pixeltracker

Which shows to see?? HELP, PLEASE!!!- Page 2

Which shows to see?? HELP, PLEASE!!!

Ebonic_Singer
#25re: Which shows to see?? HELP, PLEASE!!!
Posted: 8/21/04 at 1:29am

Let's see. I'd vote for "Hairspray" because you'll definately leave the theatre happy. Hmmmmm I actually enjoyed 42nd despite the weak plot. For a classic, I'd go with phantom in case you need to Andrew Webberify. If you can get tix to The Boy From Oz definately check that one out. Rent is always good, and Scary'll def be out by the time you see it which most people are happy about although it might hold off our plans of having children that she doesn't know about yet. So yeah I think that covers the bases. For something completely unique, undescribebly amazing and for some off-broadwayification, DEFINATELY see Toxic Audio. It's too amazing for words.

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#26re: Which shows to see?? HELP, PLEASE!!!
Posted: 8/21/04 at 12:08pm

Brooklyn won't be open. I say see Hairspray. Saw it in Denver with Carly before she went to Broadway. You can't beat this show for coming out of a theatre with a big smile on your face! See Wicked, just because it's Wicked. It's good. Not knowing what a few weeks is....see BARE if it has opened when you are there. And why not go for Dracula. Take a chance! If you are there before Caroline or Change closes...SEE IT! If you want to see a play, see I am My Own Wife.

Just give the world Love.

Videos