pixeltracker

Little Shop of Horrors Nat'l Tour Review- Page 2

Little Shop of Horrors Nat'l Tour Review

BwayTheatre11
#25re: Going to see the Little Shop nat'l tour today!
Posted: 4/24/05 at 5:27pm

Isn't Amina S. Robinson back in the role of Crystal or was that just for the Cincinnati run? They had an insert welcoming her back to the company.

CCM '10!

mattvcrewse Profile Photo
mattvcrewse
#26re: Going to see the Little Shop nat'l tour today!
Posted: 4/24/05 at 5:38pm

I saw it in February at a matinee. The curtain call really pissed me off. I understand it's a matinee, and you're not going full out in your performances, because, come on, you've got to do it eight times a week, so why the hell was your curtain call so long? As soon as the curtain fell after the curtain call, everyone began to get up and go home. With people in the aisles and the vast majority of the applause dead, they raised the curtain AGAIN for more applause.

TheQuibbler Profile Photo
TheQuibbler
#27re: Going to see the Little Shop nat'l tour today!
Posted: 4/24/05 at 6:02pm

There was an insert in our Playbill that announced the return of Amina S. Robinson, but she was out because they announced Iris Burruss before the show and out in the lobby. We were confused for a little because Iris is listed in the Playbill as playing Crystal, but there was an insert that said Amina was playing Crystal, but then there was an announcement that said Iris was playing Crystal at that performance. Couldn't they have just not put the insert in for that performance?

And, mattVcrewse, they did the curtain thing at my performance, too.

Videos