pixeltracker

Don't you hate it when you see a star and.....- Page 2

Don't you hate it when you see a star and.....

Justice Profile Photo
Justice
#25re: Don't you hate it when you see a star and.....
Posted: 5/13/05 at 1:27pm

About ten years ago, when I was working at Broadway, New York at the Marriott Marquis, I was sitting outside on my break, and this group of girls walked by. One of them looked like Queen Latifah. I watched them go into a parking garage, and a few minutes later, they drove out in a BMW. Two days later, I read in the papers that Latifah's BMW was car jacked. Again, another oppurtunity missed.

Lillias White: She was once standing in front of me at McDonald's, and I was too shy to say anything. Years later, I met a friend of hers, and I told him that story. He took me to see Dinah Was and brought me into her dressing room. When he introduced us, she said "Oh, You're the McDonald's boy?!"

"Do you know what pledge time is, Andrew"? said the PBS Executive. "Yes", Lloyd Webber replied. "My 50th birthday special must be one program that gets done a lot." "No", mused the man from PBS heedlessy. "Not so much. Our Stephen Sondheim Carnegie Hall concert. That's a big one." Spoons, forks and knives seemed suddenly to suspend their motion in horror, all around the table.

iluvtheatertrash
#26re: Don't you hate it when you see a star and.....
Posted: 5/13/05 at 1:31pm

Saw the writers of 'Avenue Q' but didn't recognize it until I'd lost sight of them.

"I know now that theatre saved my life." - Susan Stroman

Thenardier Profile Photo
Thenardier
#27re: Don't you hate it when you see a star and.....
Posted: 5/13/05 at 1:31pm

I hate when a "star" sees me and decides to have a conversation and then just doesn't shut up!

Videos