Happy Birthday, Idina!

elphatine
#25re: Happy Birthday, Idina!
Posted: 5/30/05 at 9:17pm

Happy Birthday, Idina! We love you! re: Happy Birthday, Idina!

So I was entirely too bored for my own good today and I actually made an Idina desktop/wallpaper. So here it is.
800x600: re: Happy Birthday, Idina!
1024x768: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v722/queenkaty17/idinatext1024x768.bmp
Banner version without text: re: Happy Birthday, Idina!
Hope you like 'em! re: Happy Birthday, Idina!

58012dude Profile Photo
58012dude
#26re: Happy Birthday, Idina!
Posted: 5/30/05 at 9:45pm

this was just a test, sorry for the space taken up

Common Questions: Yes, my previous user name is idinamenzelfan500109 but that was on my other computer. No, I will never leave the boards. Yes, I do have very strong opinions. No, I am not a girl I am a boy. Everybody who gets annoyed with me, keep it to yourself.

IdreamofRENT
#27re: Happy Birthday, Idina!
Posted: 5/30/05 at 9:50pm

Happy birthday Idina!!
MOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Aigoo Profile Photo
Aigoo
#28re: Happy Birthday, Idina!
Posted: 5/30/05 at 9:51pm

::starts clapping::

This...
Is...
The...

Birthday song!
It isn't very long!

Happy birthday, Idina! re: Happy Birthday, Idina!

This is my signature.

bwaybound865 Profile Photo
bwaybound865
#29re: Happy Birthday, Idina!
Posted: 5/30/05 at 11:32pm

Idina!! Happy Birthday! You are the most amazing performer to ever grace the broadway stage I love you and you don't look a day over 25! We all love you and you're my idol!! You rock!!

incendiary_wit Profile Photo
incendiary_wit
#30re: Happy Birthday, Idina!
Posted: 5/30/05 at 11:51pm

Only 8 minutes left, just barely scrimped in with this:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, IDINA!!! We moo with you...MOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

1. Ted Allen: Everyone has an interesting life if you ask the right questions.
2. Great buckets of Spoffnor, they're going to sing!
3. "I love shrubs that are historical." -Johnny and The Sprites
4. "We're not singing it to you, we're singing it for us." -Rosario Dawson, about La Vie Boheme
5. "The best moments in reading are when you come across something - a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things - which you had thought special and particular to you. And now, here it is, set down by someone else, a person you have never met, someone even who is long dead. And it is as if a hand has come out, and taken yours." -The History Boys
6. "Pass the parcel. That's sometimes all you can do. Take it, feel it and pass it on. Not for me, not for you, but for someone, somewhere, one day. Pass it on, boys. That's the game I want you to learn. Pass it on." -The History Boys

Videos