News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for incendiary_wit

incendiary_wit Profile Photo
Member Name: incendiary_wit
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.greatestjournal.com/trekkiepirate
Blog Address: http://trekkiepirate.broadwayworld.com/blogtoolkit/index.cfm
Profile: Shows I love:
RENT (my favorite, my source of many happy moments, Marky, Mimi and Roger are my faves.)
Avenue Q (just...funny)
The History Boys (I would LOVE to be in Hector's class!)
Aida (so sad and so lovely *wipes eyes with a hanky at memory*)
Little Shop of Horrors ('cause who doesn't love a mean green mother from outer space?)
The Producers (just plain out funny as hell)
Dirty Rotten Scoundrel (funniest, loveliest musical ever!)
The Last 5 Years (sweet and sad and awwwwww)

Fave actors:
Anthony Rapp
Adam Pascal
John Tartaglia
Sherie Rene Scott
Julie Andrews
Bernadette Peters
Norbert Leo Butz
Nathan Lane
Matthew Broderick (he'll always be Ferris Bueller to me)
The entire (and I mean entire) cast of The History Boys. Brilliant, the lot of them!

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: The 'I LOVE ZAC EFRON' Thread  Aug 9 2007, 02:14:04 AM
I haven't been a teenybopper for many a year now (not since 'Nsync split up. *sighs* Lance Bass, how I love thee), but...dammit! He's just hot!
There i am, watching Hairspray, minding my own business, when all of a sudden it hits me as he's singing the beginning of "Without Love": Wow, I love Zac Efron. He's not half as annoying as previously thought to be. And he's got some gorgeous eyes.
And yes, Mateo, your avatar should be illegal in seven states.

re: The 'I LOVE ZAC EFRON' Thread  Aug 8 2007, 11:39:23 PM
*Sighs* I am tired of hiding how I feel and who I am. I'm coming out of the closet (yet again).
My name is Bethy, I'm 18 years old and I hate High School Musical. But damn it all and blame it on (the amazing, wonderful) movie Hairspray, but...I love Zac Efron.
His voice is wonderful, he's a great dancer, and let's just face it, he's as beautiful as a Greek God.

*exhales* Well, that felt good.

re: Welcome Home Rapp & Pascal  Aug 3 2007, 09:05:34 AM
Welcome back boys! I wish I could be there in person. *sends tons of love*
re: a question for those who felt mistreated at a HAIRSPRAY screening  Jul 17 2007, 08:22:18 AM
I had the exact same experience down in Tampa. The salon passes were valid, anyone else's weren't. It was absolutely horrible. We waited for a full three hours. I went with a group of friends and not one of us got in, even though two of us were quite near the front.
I too just gave up. It's not your fault, Marc.

But I do second Yankeefanoo7's suggestion. =8->

re: Some Gay rights leaders say 'Boycott Hairspray Movie'  Jul 5 2007, 08:17:48 AM
Marcus, a drag queen is a gay man who dresses like a woman.

A transvestite, ala Eddie Izzard and Ed Wood, is a straight (or bi in some interpretations) man who dresses like a woman.

Personally, not a big fan of Travolta. But then, I'm not going to see the movie for him. I'm seeing it because I loved the movie and love the musical.

re: THE HISTORY BOYS to hit DVD shelves April 18 - Bonus Features Announced  Feb 13 2007, 11:05:47 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I can't wait that long. *whimpers* I want my History Boys now! April...phooey.

Althought the bonus features sound great! Maybe there'll be some DCI Darwood episodes!

As for CurtainPullDowner's comment: we can only hope so.

re: Jonathan Larson  Jan 25 2007, 01:43:25 PM
*claps four times* Rest in Piece, Jonathan!
re: If you could live in a musical  Dec 25 2006, 07:44:47 AM
The History Boys

Showtunes, Bette Davis movies, and a room full of handsome British boys. *wink*

re: Raul Esparza Interview in Sunday Times  Nov 26 2006, 03:20:38 PM
Raul, I'm so very proud of you for coming out. *huggles 'cause he's so huggable*

Best wishes with Company!

re: re: re: The one B'Way song stuck in your head?  Aug 19 2006, 01:40:38 PM
All I have to hear is the first chords of "Tradition" and it's there all day.

"Seasons of Love" tends to act as a screensaver though. Gimme a few minutes of silence, I start hearing it in my head.

re: Headshots  Aug 19 2006, 01:35:26 PM
No solid white or solid black, you tend to look like a floating head.

Light colors like a light red (too dark looks bad), light blue, so on work well.

re: Spiderman the musical  Jul 18 2006, 04:52:29 PM
Please tell me a Spiderman musical is someone's idea of a sick joke?
re: If you could re-open any show, which one would it be?  Jul 1 2006, 01:25:53 AM
Maybe it's just me (considering how quickly it closed, it probably is just me), but I really liked "Mister".

I thought it was damn good. Yassmin Alers was perfection, in my opinion, and Anthony Rapp was really great.

Bring Back...  Apr 3 2006, 11:40:01 AM
*kills double post and school computers*

Bring Back...  Apr 3 2006, 11:39:33 AM
I'd bring back Aida, but on the non-Broadway I'd definitely bring back Mister. That was such a great show, I wish it had run longer.
re: Adam Pascal guest starring on Cold Case  Apr 3 2006, 11:35:57 AM
Personally, I loved his performance. His nervousness and naiveté at the prospect of the show was like watching him audition for Rent. He was just so...he seemed much younger than he was.

And when he faded away at the end...I cried. (Granted, I've seen Stand By Me a bazillion times and always cry when Chris disappears, so maybe there's something with me and disappearing, but anyway)

He did better than I thought he would, which sounds mean when I think about it, but there's no ot

re: Adam Pascal to come to Virginia area April 7th!  Mar 28 2006, 06:24:40 PM
*Seconds the Florida thing*

It's warm and sunny and not hurricane season. *makes puppy face* Please send Adam here!

re: Adam Pascal guest starring on Cold Case  Mar 2 2006, 04:52:56 PM
Yay! And I bet he'll be a lovely corpse (like Anthony in L&O). Singing Adam, lovely Tracie...how can it get any better?
re: Theatre Lover cliches  Mar 1 2006, 12:23:47 PM
When you're reading Without You and someone sees the byline and asks who Anthony Rapp is. You precede to go into a whole tirade about his work (Dazed and Confused, Adventures in Babysitting, YAGMCB, LSoH, Rent, Hedwig, Open House...) and all the person says when you're done (about 8 minutes later) is "Oh. That's the Rent guy." And you want to cry.
Or maybe that's just me...

I completely agree with the soundtrack thing.
Me: With Broadway shows, it's a CAST RECORDING. With movies

re: Which Broadway actors...  Feb 27 2006, 01:19:47 PM
If we could (could, not should) completely disregard who they are currently with...

John Tartaglia and Chris Sieber
Sherie Rene Scott and Norbert Leo Butz
(please don't anyone shoot me for the next one)
Anthony Rapp and Adam Pascal-LET ME EXPLAIN! I think they would make a cute couple because not only would they be gorgeous together, but they seem to already respect and love each other. I think they would work, it's just my opinion, please don't kill me.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You