Shows You've Done

#25re: Shows You've Done
Posted: 8/7/06 at 8:21pm

I actually have a couple:

-Copacabana: This was my first show to do tech for and i absolutely fell in love with tech. i could never forget that show!

-Beauty & The Beast: I put so much time into the lights for that show. I was literally at school everyday of our christmas break except christmas eve and christmas. it was so much fun tho and it ended up being a GREAT show!

-Into The Woods: This was my senior show. It was my last high school tech show and we really treated this show as our last ever. we put soo much into it! i think this was my favorite show i have done yet.

ProducerJeff Profile Photo
ProducerJeff
#26re: Shows You've Done
Posted: 8/7/06 at 8:54pm

While many shows have been memorable, none more so than a production I just finished a few weeks back. We were the first in the area granted amateur rights for CATS and besides producing, I also had the pleasure of having the role of Bustopher. What made it memorable is hearing the compliments night after night that we were better than the touring productions that had come through over the years. Not bad for a community theatre and a prodcution such as CATS.

Videos