pixeltracker

Center Stage as a musical?- Page 2

Center Stage as a musical?

withoutlovewithoutU Profile Photo
withoutlovewithoutU
#25re: Center Stage as a musical?
Posted: 2/11/07 at 11:01am

I think it would really work. And maybe (just maybe) they can find a way to make the costume switch during the dance work.
I think the whole thing would make a f-ing amazing show.

"If we don't live happily ever after at least we survive until the end of the week!" -Kermit the frog "I need the money... it costs a lot to look this cheap!" -Dolly P. "Oh please, Over at 'Gypsy' Patti LuPone hasn't even alienated her first daughter yet!" Mary Testa in "Xanadu" "...Like a drunk Chita Rivera!" Robin de Jesus in "In the Heights"

"B*tch, I don't know your life." -Xanadu After that if he still doesn't understand why you were uncomfortable and are now infuriated, kick him again but this time with Jazz Hands!!! -KillerTofu

FosseForever3 Profile Photo
FosseForever3
#26re: Center Stage as a musical?
Posted: 2/14/07 at 3:17pm

^HHAHAHAHA!! I'd LOVE Center Stage: The Musical!!

My idea for an opening to Act II would be when they go out for Eric's Birthday on the boat and Eva could sing a thrilling "I Pushed Her Overboard" while Maureen is in the bathroom suffering from "sea sickness" :0)

wow I love that movie

"Now she wants to know WHY, if I'm so fabulous, I would WANT to take care of her child.....I answer with as much filigree and insouciance as I can muster, trying to slightly cock my head like Snow White listening to the animals. She, in turn, is aiming for more of a Diane-Sawyer-pose, looking for answers which will confirm that I am not there to steal her husband, jewelry, friends, or child. In that order." The Nanny Diaries

withoutlovewithoutU Profile Photo
withoutlovewithoutU
#27re: Center Stage as a musical?
Posted: 2/14/07 at 5:22pm

Ahhh, now I REALLY want this to happen! It could be fab! fosseforever3, I think that would be perfect.

"If we don't live happily ever after at least we survive until the end of the week!" -Kermit the frog "I need the money... it costs a lot to look this cheap!" -Dolly P. "Oh please, Over at 'Gypsy' Patti LuPone hasn't even alienated her first daughter yet!" Mary Testa in "Xanadu" "...Like a drunk Chita Rivera!" Robin de Jesus in "In the Heights"

"B*tch, I don't know your life." -Xanadu After that if he still doesn't understand why you were uncomfortable and are now infuriated, kick him again but this time with Jazz Hands!!! -KillerTofu

eb412
#28re: Center Stage as a musical?
Posted: 2/14/07 at 7:36pm

what about the gripping 11 oclock number "im the best goddamn dancer in the american ballet academy" with a great dance break and dance off between her mother and her

Videos