pixeltracker

Murphy out of LoveMusik through May 15th- Page 2

Murphy out of LoveMusik through May 15th

irememberitwell
#25re: Murphy out of LoveMusik through May 15th
Posted: 5/14/07 at 11:15am

Yes, it IS awards season. And we can see the pictures of Murphy on Friday looking splendid.

Yankeefan007
#26re: Murphy out of LoveMusik through May 15th
Posted: 5/14/07 at 12:19pm

Foster - 4:30 this afternoon at the Edison.

Dirty_Rotten_Guy Profile Photo
Dirty_Rotten_Guy
#27re: Murphy out of LoveMusik through May 15th
Posted: 5/14/07 at 1:00pm

i found out she wasnt in the show the hard way.
i rushed over to the Biltmore to stage door for the show so i could meet Murphy, and found out there that she was out. i think its her first performance she missed, according to the box office man.
but anyways, hope shes doing well, and glad shell be returning tomorrow.

My 2007/2008 Season: Grey Gardens (7/5) 110 in the Shade (7/6) Mary Poppins (7/7) Xanadu (7/7) Deuce (7/8) Spamalot (7/8) Jersey Boys (8/25) The Year of Magical Thinking (8/25) Mauritius (11/2) Young Frankenstein (11/3) Rock 'N' Roll (11/3) Pygmalion (11/4) Mauritius (11/10) Mauritius (11/21) Mauritius (11/21) Sunday in the Park with George (3/6) South Pacific (3/7) Gypsy (3/8) Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (3/9)

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#28re: Murphy out of LoveMusik through May 15th
Posted: 5/14/07 at 1:04pm

Ugh, I sincerely hope that LOVEMUSIK gets a nod for Best Musical over LEGALLY BLONDE or MARY POPPINS.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

The Boy From Ohio Profile Photo
The Boy From Ohio
#29re: Murphy out of LoveMusik through May 15th
Posted: 5/14/07 at 2:31pm

If any one see's Ann on as Lenya please post a review. I would love to know how she is. Annie was one of my voice/speach teachers at a performing art's high school in Sarasota, Fl. I've seen her perform many solo show's at various Cabaret's in Sarasota. She so amazing. Was really excited when I learned she would be back on broadway.

9/10 - Next To Normal, Ensemble Theatre
9/18 - Brian Stokes Mitchell, Cincy Pop's
9/28 - Death Of A Salesman, Wright State

ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
#30re: Murphy out of LoveMusik through May 15th
Posted: 5/14/07 at 4:25pm

Well, on of the reasons Murphy isn't performing till tomorrow night is because the producers (as well as herself) want her voice to be well-rested and avoid any problems so she can be on in all performances leading up to the Tony awards.
And it's known that Morrison played Lenya in both workshops and Donna Murphy was approached when it was decided to bring the show to Broadway, not before.

"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"

Videos