pixeltracker

what tony catergories will Young Frankenstein most definetly get nominations in.- Page 2

what tony catergories will Young Frankenstein most definetly get nominations in.

esparza 333
#25re: what tony catergories will Young Frankenstein most definetly get nomina
Posted: 8/4/07 at 5:49pm

You can't say that if the show is a flop it will still get design nominations. it will be completely snubbed. Fror example The Pirate Queen had gorgeous costumes but was completely snubbed because it was a flop.

Current Avatar:The sensational Aaron Tveit in the soon to be hit production of Catch Me If You Can.

HBBrock
#26re: what tony catergories will Young Frankenstein most definetly get nomina
Posted: 8/4/07 at 5:55pm

There is NO chance the show is a flop.

wonderfulwizard11 Profile Photo
wonderfulwizard11
#27re: what tony catergories will Young Frankenstein most definetly get nomina
Posted: 8/4/07 at 5:56pm

Unless it gets dreadful reviews and can't fill the house.

I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.

HBBrock
#28re: what tony catergories will Young Frankenstein most definetly get nomina
Posted: 8/4/07 at 5:57pm

I would bet that this show has a CRAZY amount of advance ticket sales.

wonderfulwizard11 Profile Photo
wonderfulwizard11
#29re: what tony catergories will Young Frankenstein most definetly get nomina
Posted: 8/4/07 at 6:01pm

Advance sales mean nothing. What matters is if it can sustain sales.

I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.

Rotel1026
#30re: what tony catergories will Young Frankenstein most definetly get nomina
Posted: 8/4/07 at 9:22pm

It's funny to read speculation on awards when we know nothing about the show itself yet. Let it at least open...how about we speculate if it's any good? How about whether it will run longer than The Producers? And since Mamma Mia opened the same year as that monster that created Mel Brook's Broadway ego, will Mamma Mia still be running when YF closes?

Videos